Peter Strzok Returns For Testimony

And it’s far from factual. Very far.

There’s no way to get there with that post. You don’t like your own words?

“Butthurt” :rofl: Not hardly.

No it is not. It is a defense of the Hammonds.

It’s a fact.

It’s not.

Unless you’re telling me there’s a secret special prosecutor looking into Clinton.

How many more do you want to go through before it stops becoming a “fact”?

Going to point out where I defended Strzok or are going to keep pretending you didn’t say this.

It is a fact.

You were caught in a lie and deflected. It’s only natural.

Now you just sound brainwashed.
But hey, you don’t defend Trump, do you.

I said it. You know where it is. Any post in this thread. Strozk is a bad guy. You want to impeach or imprison Trump, do it. More power to you. You want to investigate Trump for the next 20 years, do it.

But don’t try to pretend that piece of ■■■■ Strozk is anything but what he is.

1 Like

No, I don’t. Trump is a disgusting pig. He is an embarrassment to the country. An ignorant lout. He has the morals of a billy goat and the character of a middle of the mall criminal.

Now you stop lying before you wet the bed tonight.

Strozk is a piece of ■■■■ because what? He has a political opinion? You do realize every single FBI agent does as well?

Yep. You think he’s a terrible person.

But you still defend him. I showed you where. You want to deny it but it’s there for everyone to see.

You see, when I accuse you of something. I’ll back it up. That’s what a man does. It’s also more than can be said about you.

Page has testified, and will be coming back. Strzok has testified for 20 hours, 9 of which we saw and it was complete ■■■■ show.

Face it Trumpvidians, casual text messages between lovers is not worthy of this much kabuki theater.

You need to find something else to exonerate your man-child-king.

1 Like

down here in the south we say “You can’t eat your cake and have it, too.” Or, as most people have probably heard, “You can’t have your cake and eat it too.”

Yeah, that’s what it is. Because he has an opinion. Have a nice day.

Out here in the west we have a saying too. Don’t be a mealy-mouth.

:rofl: That’s what you’re going with?

rough week for Trump republicans. Strzok shot down the radio narrative. More of their Russian helpers indicted. Trump moved his lips. Trade wars start having affects on Americans. Republicans return from July 4th in Russia. Our President trashing our allies. And Trump having a secret meeting with his boss.

Who are the commies again??

1 Like

PlutoniumOneHillaryVenezualaAnchorbabies