Peter Strzok Returns For Testimony

What MrOT sees in the paragraph submitted is mirror projection. Three outrageous lies. And this just to start. Jeez.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/07/12/watch_live_peter_strzok_testifies_at_congressional_oversight_hearing.html

3 Likes

Yep. He said that we should ignore what he actually wrote in private. He is not biased but Congress is serving Putin by asking him questions as part of their oversight duty.
That clears that up. Ends the whole thing

2 Likes

Maybe a GOP phony dog and pony show isn’t exactly breaking news.

Oh. So lots of coverage. Without the need for Fox. Who knew the internet could be so helpful?

1 Like

This entire faux Russia-Trump collusion hoax, counter-intel investigation and now the special counsel, has been nothing but a giant "victory notch in Putin’s belt and another milestone in our enemies’ campaign to tear America apart.”

1 Like

My prediction. GOP Deep Staters use up lots of time repeating talking points meant to be repeated endlessly later on Fox. Don’t give Strzok time to answer. Amirite?

Plenty of people can separate their personal opinions from their professional work. It is called being a mature adult. And no evidence was found to support any claim that his bias affected his work. And as he pointed out, if he REALLY wanted to stop Trump, he had the ability to do just that by revealing the investigation prior to the election. Did you forget that part?

Also, here are some of the hard-hitting oversight questions asked of him last time.

Rep. Meadows: “In the month of July, was there any information from confidential human sources given to you as it relates to the Russia investigation?”
Rep. Jordan: “Did you ever talk to George Papadopoulos?”
Rep. Jordan: “I want to know when you first had access to the dossier and when you first looked at it.”
Rep. Jordan: “Do you ever communicate with Christopher Steele?”
Rep. Jordan: “Did you ever talk to Glenn Simpson?”
Rep. Gowdy: “Were you part of the preparation of an affidavit in support of a FISA application?”
Rep. Gowdy: “Did you consult with anyone who did help prepare it?”
Rep. Jordan: “And any—any timeframe reference you can give us on the FISA application that was taken to the court to get the warrant for Carter Page; how long did that one take to put together? Was it a day, or was it a year?”
Rep. Ratcliffe: “I don’t mean to embarrass you, but is Lisa Page someone that you do or at some point in time did love?”
Rep. Ratcliffe: “So what I’m trying to establish through all of that is, was Lisa Page someone that you cared about deeply at the time you were sending these messages?”
Rep. Gowdy: “So it’s fair to say you were a Clinton supporter?”
Rep. Goodlatte: “Did you vote in the Presidential primary in 2016?”
Rep. Goodlatte: “And which party did you cast a vote in?”

I mean, come on Doug. This is political theater, nothing more. We both know it. Asking someone under oath who they voted for? Seriously?

And why won’t the GOP release the transcripts of his prior testimony? Strzok wants it released. The Democrats want it released. They are calling for full transparency. We both know why the GOP wants to keep it secret and out of the public eye though. Because then it damages their conspiracy theory that you’re seemingly buying into.

1 Like

OKAY. You got me. I forgot to say TV coverage.

If it were not for FOX there would be no TV coverage. There, do you feel better now?

So since FOX will cover stories that the others ignore, it makes them THE MOST IMPORTANT. Right?

CSPAN is televised. But if you want to place a feather in Fox’s cap, feel free.

1 Like

CSPAN is currently covering the Maryland shooting and A Donald Trump Speech.

Honest Judges recuse themselves all the time because they recognize their own bias. They realize that their own biases must influence their decisions, and at the least that the credibility of their trials would be damaging to the system. Mueller realized this when he removed Strzok. The FBI realized this when they sent Strzok to personnel.

Good thing people like peter strzok are around, not hurling insults and demeaning all the smelly people in Walmart…

1 Like

If by " core principles " you mean someone who went against their oath and sought to undermine a duly elected official, then our concepts of " core principles " are worlds apart.

I’ve been watching on MSNBC since it started

Millions more are accessing this on the internet than are ever going to use cable TV ever again.

I guess this farce makes clear why the fbi continues to employ peter strzok. So he can hide behind the advice from the fbi attorneys.

Judges recuse themselves when they have a personal connection to something they would oversee. Not because they may hold a personal opinion on the matter. Or else we would never have a single murder trial overseen by a judge as undoubtedly all judges have very strong opinions on murder. That is a horrible example.

Mueller removed Strzok to prevent the opposition from having any ammunition to even attempt to discredit his conclusions at the end of the investigation.

We do not know why the FBI moved Strzok to personnel, although it is likely because he was under investigation by the IG, and broke FBI procedure in using his work phone for personal communications.

None of this proves bias affected a single decision made Doug. As the IG report points out. Also, you completely ignored the glaring and obvious reality, that if he or Page wanted to actually act on their personal bias, and prevent Trump from becoming President, they simply had to reveal the true extent of the investigation into Trump prior to the election. But they did not do that. Because their bias did not affect their professional work.

The horrible comments Strzok and others in the FBI made about Trump, and the way the praised and supported Hilary, give me no doubt where their political bias was, and still is.

It’s impossible for any sane person to read those texts and email lambasting and trashing Trump, and not realize that the people making those comments despised Trump.

Who the hell watches cable anymore?