Peter Strzok Gets Fired

Everything I’ve read – fired for cuase they lose everything but what the employee contriubuted. Not sure how that works.

Looks like you changed your tune LouC…

LouC
2h

His messages DID NOT SHOW POLITICAL BIAS THROUGHOUT THE AGENCY.

His messages showed only his political bias and that of his lover.

Two FBI employees with personal political opinions did not show bias throughout an agency of over 35,000 employees.

Well, that’s not true at all.

I thought Chris Wray said there was no Bias in Strzok under oath? Me thinks the IG found something damaging like Ohr and Strzok helping steele influence the Mueller probe.

1 Like

Chris Wray has some explaining to do, because he said that Strzok was not Bias, and so did Rosenstein!

1 Like

Strzok is a bad guy.

Yup. For me, the question of “Why now” is to ask why it wasn’t done a long time ago.

1 Like

Right. He was not fired for first amendment reasons. He was fired for attempting to prevent the election of a president. While he was in charge of an investigation. That’s a very bad thing.

1 Like

Mueller just needed a fall guy

Mr. Wray is begging to be under investigation. Thing are soon going to get gloomy for him, I think.

2 Likes

I dont think he was fired for just Text Messages. Wray and Rosenstein both said the FBI/ Including Strzok acted unbiased in the Russia Probe! Well this firing contradicts that completely. I think Strzok, and Ohr were helping steele keep in contact with Mueller.

Thats how stupid rumors ge started

remember the IG is investigating this, and brings up red flags to the DOJ!

1 Like

Its not stupid Wray and Rosenstein both said the DOJ and FBI acted unbiased in any probe under oath! They lied and should be canned!

1 Like

Long overdue. The fact that it took this long raises flags itself.

As I said before on old forum Top levels of FBI and CoJ are the most corrupt organization in the world…and nothing will change when you have that kind of power at your fingertips.

2 Likes

I think Mueller and Stzrok are the same person. I’ve never seen them in the same room together.

1 Like

Are you trying to act funny? Who was lead of the FBI a few years back? Thats right Mueller! Who is Muellers best friend? Jim Comey, who made Strzok in charge of the Clinton and Russia probes ? Comey? Yes they ran in the same circles and denying it isnt helping your case.

2 Likes

Mueller and Comey are not really best friends.

1 Like

Representative Bob Goodlatte’s son responds to his father’s ■■■■ show and complete sham hearings.

https://twitter.com/rsg/status/1029057447393144832

1 Like

Strzok should have recused himself from anything related to Trump or Hillary based on his own biases. Instead he thrust himself into the forefront of anything related to Trump or Hillary, even getting himself into the Mueller investigation until he was found out.
Good firing.

3 Likes