Peter Strzok Gets Fired

I certainly hope he doesn’t lose any accrued benefits over this?

Be given a bill for all the phone usage perhaps.

Apparently the consequences are “elect a wannabe dictator who will purge anyone who criticizes him and demand loyalty oaths from everyone in the government.”

There’s no constitutional right to plot an attempt to over turn a presidential election which seems obvious what he and others were up to and keep your job in the process. :roll_eyes:

Loooooooooooooong over due! :+1:

1 Like

I wasn’t implying the Bureau would need a warrant to read them but more about government regs in general with regard to phones issued to employees. Sounds harsh to me that if you for some reason called your wife after work, that some wormy boss could listen in on the call.

The government by and large does not have a lightning quick response time. Also, joke all you want, he may have a First Amendment case to make if the texts are all this is based on.

It’s more a case where “they reserve the right to”. But any supervisor going out of his way to monitor his subordinate’s private calls for no good reason wouldn’t be doing it for long. There’s always oversight for stuff like this.

And there’s the tweet!

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1029036065158557701?s=21

“No obstruction, I just fight back (which is Obstruction).”

lol

Horowitz concluded that Strzok showed a “willingness to take official action” to hurt Trump’s electoral prospects, particularly in a text he sent telling Page “we’ll stop” Trump from being president.

From the OP link.

Strzok committed the Cardinal Sin.

Now he’s tweet-bagging.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1029037282676957185?s=21

“Maybe THIS will stop the Mueller probe! PLEASE STOP THE MUELLER PROBE I DONT WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW!”

Can’t wait for the discovery in the wrongful termination suit…

Cool…Now get Lerner. please…

On a company phone (government or private) your constitutional right to privacy doesn’t exist.

The investigation was finally completed. Remember he got assigned a desk job in the HR department (no longer doing investigative work) when it broke. Investigation is now complete. So action is taken.

The cell phone I had from a private company was as strict as from a government employer. I had no expectation of privacy. The boss got a statement every month of the numbers I called and numbers I received calls from and the duration. The boss could also demand to see my text massages whenever he wanted, and would be able to get a report from the cell company (as the owner of the phone) that showed the text messages.

like what retirment? Fired for cause = loss of retirement.

Vacation time he will be paid for any outstanding. If they do anything like excess hours, those will be paid out. Sick leave most likely won’t get anything for it.

Not even close to true… at most, only a portion of his retirement is at risk…

look this thread was fairly stupid free up till this point. Can you keep the dumb ideas to another thread? Thank you advance.

The only option for him was to be fired. The optics are what got him fired.

But Trump is still lying about his role in the investigation. Again, Peter did not make many of Trumps closest associates lie about their contacts with Russians

1 Like

he only has himself to blame, and while the IG didnt find any wrong doing he brought it on himself.

Sadly trump had to go and tweet something stupid and the CEC will by into it