Pentagon blames Trump for rise of ISIS

ISIS was defeated, the renowned military strategist Donald Trump said so.

Fat donald knows about everything more than anyone on earth.

“I know more about courts than any human being on Earth.”
“I understand politicians better than anybody.”
“Nobody knows more about trade than me.”
“I’m the king of debt. I’m great with debt. Nobody knows debt better than me.”
“I think nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world.”
“Technology — nobody knows more about technology than me.”
“I know more about drones than anybody. I know about every form of safety that you can have.”

1 Like

Let’s all patiently watch and listen to see if Republican media personalities pick the sleazy New York politician and con man over the Pentagon.

That will tell us a lot.

No one from that side will bring it up. It will be completely ignored. I’ll put money on it.

What is left to say? Obama created ISIS, and if they come back, it’s Obama’s fault for letting them exist in the first place.

Duh!

They are ugly too.

6 Likes

The JV team.

1 Like

:rofl:

It’s like trump is proving every complaint against Obama was full of ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■

This why you dont listen to the talk radio crowd…they cant govern.

2 Likes

Junior Varsity. ISIL.

What does this deflection have to do with the issue at hand?

2 Likes

I know old men like to live in the past, but let’s try to focus on what’s happening today.

4 Likes

We should have precisely zero troops in Syria and Iraq tomorrow morning when I wake up.

They need to be redeployed to fight domestic white boy terrorism. We need to kick some doors in Winter Park!

1 Like

Remember how Trump defeated ISIS?

I guess he’s also the Founder of the new resurgent ISIS.

4 Likes

We have a different force for fighting crime inside this country. It’s true, Duck Duck Go it.

We tried it with “other forces” and they won. Time to call in Chuck and Lee. Maybe even Charlie.

Bulldog, Bulldog this is 2 Niner Savoy, over…

Context. Obummer was comparing them to our military in a conventional war.

1 Like

I don’t give a toss what the pentagon says I don’t want American soldiers in Syria, Iraq or any of these jihadi counties.