Pentagon blames Trump for rise of ISIS

A report from the Pentagon inspector general found that President Donald Trump’s decision to rapidly pull troops out of Syria and divert attention from diplomacy in Iraq has inadvertently aided the Islamic State’s regrouping in Syria and Iraq.

Seems kind of predictable really.

And in that article is a gem - probably deserves it’s own thread…I’ll post the link in next post.

President Donald Trump did not consult his top general in the Middle East before he announced late last year that he would withdraw US troops from Syria.

“I was not aware of the specific announcement,” Gen. Joseph Votel, the Army officer who as head of US Central Command oversees the wars in Syria and Afghanistan, told the Senate Armed Services Committee on Tuesday. “Certainly we are aware that he had expressed a desire and intent in the past to depart.”

He added: “We were not — I was not — consulted.”

Wow. What a leader we have - doesn’t even tell his general what he is planning…

3 Likes

Donald Trump knows more than the Generals or the Pentagon. I know libs don’t believe it’s true, but he’s a certified genius. He knows what he’s doing. While the dumb dumb Generals think ISIS is resurging in Syria, Donald Trump knows the Truth. Maybe he WANTS ISIS in Syria because he’s playing eleven dimension chess, or maybe there is no Syria in the first place. I’m not smart enough to know what Donald Trump is planning, but I have blind faith like a religion that He is going to take care of us.

6 Likes

Those are good points.

1 Like

When does Trump rage tweet that the Pentagon needs to be shut down because it is corrupt and incompetent?

9 Likes

Defensive squad should be coming in HOT at any moment to run shade for Donny and blame the Pentagon

4 Likes

I wonder what the fan club thinks of THIS Inspector General report?

2 Likes

From the link:

“McGurk, like Mattis, resigned his post after Trump announced his drawdown. In a January op-ed, he warned that Trump’s policies in the region would give “new life” to ISIS and other US adversaries, and that the decision would "precipitate chaos and an environment for extremists to thrive,"exactly what the IG’s report said was happening on the ground.”

Maybe Dotard should listen to people who know stuff instead of his own dumb brain.

The report describes a mess.

2 Likes

Guys … guys … WHAT IF … now just hear me out … WHAT IF … Obama did this???

11 Likes

I am sure it will be along the lines of DEEP STATE!!!

Fat donald throwing the entire Pentagon under the bus in 3…2…1…

"I know more about ISIS than the generals do. Believe me” -fat donald

1 Like

No they will wait until either Rush tells them what to think ot “Dear Leader”, who by the way got a lovely letter from NK saying sorry for launching a set of missiles just before they launched more missiles, Tweets there thoughts to them

1 Like

https://twitter.com/brett_mcgurk/status/1159175249029521408?s=20

Lately our host, in his radio show, repeatedly pounds about the fact that we should not be in any kind of military action unless we intend to stay and commit the resources to “complete the mission”. I await his comments about this IG report.

Here are some responses:

Deep State
Obama
But the Clintons
MAGA
Goresuch
I voted for Trump to stop illegal immigration and appoint SC judges, America’s military is not really a concern of mine
Leftist generals

6 Likes

Pretty much covers them all.

1 Like

More winning. So much winning. What a con job.

1 Like

Trump in the Oval Office, “Reports, its all I ever do around here, I want action”…lol

" Mr. Trump told a raucous and rowdy crowd in Florida on Wednesday night. “He’s the founder of ISIS. He’s the founder of ISIS. He’s the founder. He founded ISIS.”"

I guess we can call Donnie T the founder of this resurgent ISIS.

2 Likes

Oh we know because they tried this…most people didnt care honestly. Most people were very ignorant of what went down…

I guess conservtivesno longer care about ISIS.

4 Likes