Pentagon report says ISIS is 're-surging in Syria'

Welp, I guess they’re re-grouping and will now recruit from the tens of thousands of people there. Basically re-seeding their evil.

1 Like

Even if it’s not ISIS, it’d be a different radical group

Budget time already?

I’m sure the generals will be calling Donald for advice on this. He does know more than them, of course.

1 Like

True.

There was a reason Saddam was in power…just ask Tito.

1 Like

It’s almost as if when you destabilize illiberal countries, there’s a power vacuum created which begs to be filled.

1 Like

Impossible. Trump assured us ISIS was completely destroyed.

That’s what I thought too.

Another lie?

1 Like

I’m sure his supporters will come along any minute to denounce him for leaving the region without it being stabilized like they did with Obama and Iraq.

1 Like

That’s funny.

1 Like

Fake news…ISIS was defeated because Trump told me so.

1 Like

Better hope not considering we sold out our best allies in the region the Kurds. They did the majority of our fighting and we turned our backs on them. What a shame.

1 Like

And so what do we do now? Is the only option to allow ISIS to recur or to make the middle east basically an American colony (though we of course wouldn’t call it that)?

Consider addressing the underlying causes — establishing “realistic” Sunni/Shiite boundaries, establishing a Palestinian state with a compromise on Jerusalem, and instead ok kissing MBS •ss make it clear to Saudi that our friendship requires defunding radical Islam, and if that results in some Saudi targets — suck it up. The rest of the world has had to.

Israel is protected but relinquishes its Judea and Samaria goals.

Obama wasn’t tough enough to pull this off and Trump putting ME policy in Kushner and Adelson’s hands guaranteed continued failure.