Pelosi to Biden

So it appears she actually said rape, and then took it back a good time later?

Isn’t Trump specifically known for paying people to say, or not say, what he wants? He has teams of lawyers who do just that right?

1 Like

What we don’t believe a woman again? Seems like the left is on a roll. Only believe woman that say what I want them to say. #METOO

Which time and/or statement should I believe?

Well you defended Ford and her story changed several times. Remember we should believe all woman.

Ford said she was raped, and then that she wasn’t? Can you link me to that?

I think any rational person remebers Trump’s history of hush money when considering her statements.

Was ford paid to keep quite?

Short of that???

I thought it was ‘up to and including’. I’ve been ‘trumpin’ ladies right and left (ambidexterous). I’ve had 3 ‘likes’ and 2 orders to show cause.

Well your the ones calling Kavanaugh a rapist. So you should be able to find a link for me where he raped her.
Me I don’t try to make up stories about what I think happened. Divorce is a messy business and people say untrue things about each other all the time.

For all we know she was paid to make up a story. She could not prove one thing she said happened.

Post the quotes of members here saying Kavanugh was a racist. Lets start there.

Unlike Trump, we have video evidence of Biden showering unwanted attention on women and little girls.

You saying you dont believe what he said?

I never said Kavanaugh raped her. Neither did she, You are the one who made the parallel.

I do think Trump assaulted his wife and then paid her to “get over it”.

Are you really trying to say that there aren’t some on the left who post here that don’t still call Kavanaugh a rapist when ever they type his name?
What did you just get here yesterday?

Im saying post their names here. You made the assertion. Show your work.

Do you have proof that Ivanka was paid to change her story? If you do show your proof and I’ll believe you that Trump paid her to change her story.

Not everyone bought into the more salacious stories…

You can find them. They are in about every post about Kavanaugh. That you are trying to pretend that you can’t remember is funny. Are you ashamed of your fellow posters for saying such things? It’s alright we on the right know that Kavanaugh is a good man.

Dont need to she made the assertion. Given Trumps proven history to bury things with money its isnt a huge leap. I noticed you declined to post names of posters who said Kavanaugh was a rapist.

1 Like