Pelosi Proves She’s Queen

It is what it is.

Old lady asked hair dresser how best to do her hair.

Hairdresser asked salon owner.

Salon order said “Do this” which breaks the law, which Salon Owner is also regularly breaking.

Hairdresser says ok.

Old lady follows hair dressers instructions.

Salon Owner immediately runs to Fox News (Fair and balanced!) saying “See she doesn’t have to follow the law like common people (which I also don’t) OLD LADY BAD!

And somehow you’re blaming the old lady.

I think “Set up” is too damn nice a term, especially since this isnt a clear cut obvious law.

4 Likes

Sure. Pictures/Video/Witness testimony or it never happened. :wink:

People will do what they do.

I know we have to wait and see the documents but according to the lawyers letter, she’s a certified liar.

I’m inclined to believe the lawyer as she ran to Tucker Carlson, who as we know is where people go to tell the actual truth.

2 Likes

Love the “Old Lady”. You are talking about the most powerful woman in the country, the speaker of the House, not some fragile old lady who has trouble finding her way to the door.
You are saying that a hairdresser is supposed to be more knowledgeable about our laws and what needs to be done in a pandemic than the Speaker of the House?
Then we are in trouble.

Oh, wait…maybe you are right.

1 Like

This will be interesting. Watch the deflections and buts and the what abouts fly faster than lies out of Donald’s nasty mouth. Here it comes!

“Old lady”? She isn’t the leader of the democrat party?

What’s the First Lady, chopped liver?

Fine as frog hair.

Ok. you think a first lady, who has no official position of authority, is more powerful than the Speaker of the House?
Ok.

Well, she does have authority over the Rose Garden.

Nancy slapped science right in the face.

1 Like

Concerning local temporary hairdresser specific ordinance?

Yes. Yes I do. Do you expect Trump to know the minutia of haircut protocol? I bet you don’t.

No official position of authority? Ok then. What were ya’ll so scared of with Michelle then? :laughing:

and put her middle fingers right in the face of americans

3 Likes

Nancy didn’t need to know the protocol, she’s been running her piehole about masks and distancing for 7 months.

2 Likes

I don’t know who you think ya’ll, is, but I have never been afraid of Michelle.

Gee I thought that was AOC.

Or whatever shadow puppet of the week is supposed to be controlling Biden.

Or maybe it’s Antifa. Or that Soros guy.

The point is this is stupid manufactured controversy designed to sucker Fox News watching Dupes, and boy did it frikken work. Good gravy.

1 Like

And she wore a mask and was the only person in the Salon which was sanitized before and after which she thought was enough - and. I would too as that sounds more than reasonable.

I can’t believe people are trying to make this a thing when the President is literally hosting super spreader events.

Fact checking is reserved for the actual media. Not the Conservative Echo Chamber. Infotainment at it’s finest.

1 Like