Pelosi Proves She’s Queen

trying to tie this to other politicians not on the jerk-left is no excuse for nancy lightfoot pelosi

these people are the pure distilled essence of everything thats wrong with this country

and the world, really

1 Like

You know I was ready to come here and criticize Polosi for being Trumplike.

Then I read the letter from the actual Hair Stylists lawyer.

You tell me if that sounds like a setup or not.

5 Likes

Lol projection.

I’m loving this. Did she say “ass”?

The owner says that Pelosi has been going to that salon regularly. Entrapment means you influence someone to do something they normally would not do.
How hard was it to influence Pelosi to get elitist treatment for herself?
You may be an apologist for Pelosi, but you cannot claim entrapment.

1 Like

Sounds like typical right wing nastiness and trash behavior.

1 Like

Looks like I may have spoke too soon.

Not a word about the owner of the salon apparently violating orders for months? There’s a word for that, isn’t there? It’s right on the tip of my tongue.

1 Like

Good deal. Right thing to do if they want to survive.

1 Like

oohh the msm in overdrive, twisting the narrative for their lying democrat overlords

“Law and order”

Set up.

Maybe a set up.

Setting up a client and then throwing a huge fit for “breaking the rules” while having been breaking said rules herself, going on TV to plead for money (seriously she already has a go fund me) and attempting to score cheap political points is a “Right thing to do?”

Your morals sound messed up. But that’s what happens when you embrace Trumpism.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:

Well someone is certainly twisting here. That much is true.

“This office is in possession of photographs, videos and witness information that Ms. Kious, contrary to her prior statements to the press, has actually been operating her business during the stay-at-home orders and similar executive orders limiting in-store operations since as far back as April 2020.”

1 Like

No the letter. Better to accept guilt than die.

You want to get personal with me?

Do the ethics of some hairdresser in SF who is being run out of business concern you that much? Set up is not the same as entrapment. Even if it were true that the hairdresser planned this, that would not justify Pelosi’s actions or ethics one bit.
At most, both the hair dresser and Pelosi could be guilty of moral and ethical violations.
And you care about the hairdresser instead of the Speaker of the House?

You don’t strike me as the conspiracy theory type

It’s not a theory.

1 Like

Indeed, she claims that this has not been the first time Pelosi has been there.