Pelosi Home Break In

Can’t have happened this way.

No one here consumes RW media or goes on social media.

So it was a giant coincidence when many of them spouted off the same crazy hypotheses about the assault as were being spouted in the RW blogosphere.

1 Like

You aren’t doubting that he had a fractured skull, are you?

That was just staged … lots of unanswered questions …. Something something :joy:

Yeah not a fear tactic.

1 Like

Well, that depends on whether you think a brain and a skull are the same thing.

4 Likes

Sounds like a depressed skill fracture requiring a craniotomy to remove/repair the pieces. Because, after all, he was clobbered with a hammer.

OH, and I was an OR nurse who worked in neurosurgery for 10 years, so I feel qualified to comment on this. Of course, we don’t really know the details- he could have had a depressed skull fracture AND a subdural or epidural hematoma requiring evacuation of the clot.

I’m pretty good at anatomy.

Where is the spin?

Did the people in the article not say those things? Did public opinion not follow along?

no, public opinion did not. it didn’t follow along with the leftist spin about maga either.

bottom line

some lunatic leftist thought he was entitled to talk to pelosi and bought a hammer along to vouch for his entitlement. likely to protest broken leftist promises.

3 Likes

Then why were you saying in the other thread that he required brain surgery?

4 Likes

It’s just a classic example of libs having nothing more intellectual up their sleeves than to copy something a conservative came up with. Everyone emulates their betters. :wink:

3 Likes

Nurses aren’t doctors, after all. :wink:

3 Likes

That’s just so funny.

See it happen right before our eyes…

That’s what was reported. I don’t doubt what was reported.

^^^^ sheoplization on display ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Maybe you should apply some of the nursing brain power and start using it again on a personal basis?

1 Like

Why would they report that he was in surgery if it was not true? The hospital has no cause to lie to reporters. No idea what the head injury entailed, because the hospital was vigilant in protecting his HIPAA rights.

Remember that one time out of many that the lamestream press was caught lying through their teeth and airing fake footage to bolster said lies?

Imagine being so brainwashed that you just automatically believe everything the media tells you, for no other reason than the media told you. :rofl:

3 Likes

But why? We know he was attacked by a person with a hammer because police witnessed the attack, and the suspect confessed.

In real time. We watched it happen, right here.

You are probably correct.

Hopefully the Pelosi spell gets broken.

1 Like