Pelosi Home Break In

you expected me to reject your spin?

yeah, you should have

5 Likes

7 Likes

Well, on issue of crime people prefer Republicans by a 20 point margin according to recent WaPo/ABC news poll.

2 Likes

Literally the last person to ask.

The story here is the security lapse.

Zelden can say that.

3 Likes

There was nothing there.

Gross generalization and the details remain buried.

As we also expect.

Eventually we will get some FOIA data.

The police have had video of much of what happened from the beginning. If you don’t want rumors started, release the truth.

5 Likes

Depape has been charged, not convicted. Don’t you think the police know the appropriate time to release video while an investigation and pending trial are in process? Or should they ditch protocol to appease internet rumor mongers?

1 Like

You just made up a protocol. Earlier when this was brought up, I found local (to me) examples of bodycam being released the next day. If you don’t want rumors release the truth.

6 Likes

and you © made up rumors, the police and investigators have no responsibility to answer to internet political trolls.

1 Like

I don’t recall making up rumors. You are mistaken. And cut that garbage with the c…I am not a group member.

3 Likes

:rofl:

It’s almost always used as a mask for a direct accusation.

3 Likes

Sure. It’s accusing a poster of something they can’t support and then saying they aren’t using the English language as commonly understood.

2 Likes

This is who our media is at this time in our country. They are one of the most corrupt entities out there and have evolved into nothing more than a weapon of the Democrat political party. The flip side of this coin is how so many among us, have evolved into nothing more than sheople, just regurgibleating what they’ve been fed and nothing more. It’s very, VERY disappointing to witness this from my fellow Americans.

Despite the best efforts of the fake media — whose power to bamboozle the public has waned to almost nothing over the past few years — we already know the “Trump-loving” part is a lie. The alleged assailant, David DePape, is a 42-year-old nudist living in a Berkeley hippie commune that flies gay flags and banners supporting Black Lives Matter.

4 Likes

Another tactic is to make the accusation in the form of a question. “Oh, I didn’t say that. I merely asked a question…” :roll_eyes:

1 Like

No you won’t. It will be erased, bleached, hard drives destroyed or any other tactics that will go against FOIA and then if they get caught, the AG or the FBI Director will conclude they were too stupid to know what they were doing…was wrong. That…is the greater probability of what the future holds.

4 Likes

Known as ‘The Tucker Carlson gambit’.

1 Like

Hey…how did Paul Pelosi’s BRAIN surgery turn out?

2 Likes