Paychecks bounce, leaving Kentucky coal miners at bankrupt Blackjewel in a bind

So we should emulate China now?

You are the one who wants to emulate China’s use of coal.

1 Like

Even under Obama republicans were more proud to be American then libs.

Faux patriotism isn’t patriotism.

1 Like

And hatred towards America is still hatred.

Who hates America besides Trump?

Not being proud of what your country is doing does not equate hatred.

1 Like

Yeah OK…

That so-called article is from 2012.

Who hated America?

conan, maybe you remember the uber-patriotism meme of the '60s “Love it or leave it.” We as a nation dismissed that crap a long time ago. Americans have the freedom to criticize this country. It’s something that Trump supporters seem to have forgotten. I don’t hate America. I do strongly (and I mean strongly) criticize the policies of this admin. and I will work like hell to see they end in 2020. That’s loving America. I want it to be better than it is now.

2 Likes

Right…is that why when we criticized Obama administration libs called us racist?

Or can only libs criticize administration and be patriot?

There are things that our country had done I’m not proud of…and yes there are things that we did that I am.

It’s up to each individual to learn the issues and make those determination for themselves.

Indoctrination and properganda is immorally wrong…because it denies those individuals to come to their own conclusion.

It’s easy to say that without looking at the context. And anyone can criticize the admin. Even you. And you are correct. It’s up to people to learn what should change for themselves. But there’s no reason people on both sides can’t work together. And it seems that McConnell and his friends would rather not. Fine. The time will come when things are different.

And I definitely agree with your last sentence about indoctrination and propaganda being wrong. You’ll never guess what I think the one biggest cause of that is today? (Well, maybe you can… )

No…what YOU want is we work with libs. It’s very nature of authoritarian mind.

Why won’t libs work with us? Is it because we want most of em to leave us alone?

Notice you’re the one brushing us off.

Why is it that libs always want to take?

Why don’t libs give back?

How do you know they don’t?

Maybe you can post example.

What kind of example would you like?

Oh, they do. Here’s a commercial that I think illustrates that very well. I love this ad.