Pay-for-play at Mar-A-Lago where customers can send notes to Trump

Remember how all of Obama’s long-time friends used to write him letters with “Dear King” as a joke? We all laughed so much about it.

1 Like

Might as well give it a shot. The Mueller thing kind of fizzled out.

thankfully we dont have to prove anything to you. all that matters is the proper authorities are looking into this.

Actually it doesn’t say for sure either way just that he doesn’t recall seeing it. If I were one of his dept. heads and actually cared about doing a good job I’d probably brush aside as many of his suggestions as I could

No it didn’t. The investigation is still ongoing

ok then…lets make a bet…If mueller has no more indictments ill admit you are right. If he has more you have to delete your account…

1 Like

Papa Grifter gonna grift.

Is it possible to do that? I need to find that option in settings if so.

yeah i can just see the cons playing dumb and not seeing the pay for play

Just the simple fact that he doubled the price of membership for no other reason than his being elected president is corrupt. He is literally using the office of the presidency as a source of income.

Nope. You need me. If it were not for me, you would not have anyone to provide you with the reports that CNN won’t give you. I am much too valuable to be deleted.

And besides, you would miss me. :disappointed:

1 Like

And Trump has blue hair. :laughing:

i dont need you. You arent my wife. You dont make my meals.
No i wouldnt miss you, you arent my kids who annoy the ■■■■ out of me.

I didnt think you would take the offer…thats why the idea it fizzled is a joke

Donald says he cares about Vets and his moron fanboys believe him.

Indeed, you provide a valuable service to the five or so people that still post here. Thanks!

Easy girl. You seem a bit tense.
Do you know any of his moron fanboys?

Lighten up Francis. :man_shrugging:

People pay the 200K a year resort cost, and can personal send memos to the President.

What, old buddies of presidents can’t get favors now?

Let’s try this - next time you want a favor from Trump, try traveling to Mar - a - lago when Trump is staying there, and ask for a free room so you can pass a note to him. I’d be interested in hearing how that works out.

Bonus points if we see video.

4 Likes