Paulie Manafort's bad day

Mueller claimed he tampered, they had no evidence, all they were claiming is he made calls to people. If all his friends are being questioned thats kind of a weak reasoning. Their real reasoning was a fear that he would run from the law.

No- Guilty or innocent. I’ll even wait through to the next trial for this bet if it were truly hung.

Why would you be foolish? You seem like you’re pretty sure.

You go right on believing that.

No The Judge said to Andres that he looked frustrated and to refrain from crying, Andres said he was not crying, and Ellis said your eyes are pretty wet to not be considered tears. I already posted the site showing it. And its pretty bad if the star witness for the prosecution admitted to embezzling money in offshore accounts without Manafort knowing and using it to pay his mistresses. You do know this has already been on trial and Rosenstein found him not guilty right?

I can only go off what I have seen or read.

See, you keep moving the field posts! That is not what I agreed on! Hung Jury or Not Guilty I win, Guilty you win!

Ah- I see you don’t believe in your case then. You are saying that eventually he will be found guilty. OK thats all I needed to know.

I made a simple bet, you can either take it or not! Not Guilty or Hung, which is the same outcome, because the Berman trial will be under way by then possibly , (I Win)- Guilty you win! Pretty simple, take it or leave it.

So many false statements are trapped in sentences that begin with “You do know . . .”

2 Likes

They’re nothing more than nasty Republicans, Conan. Infested animals.

1 Like

Manafort is so screwed in this trial.

For all the criminal lovers out there…er, I mean Manafort man-crushers…why don’t you start sending him some soap for those awkward community showers he’s going to be enjoying in prison?

Maybe you need to do some more reading?

But it’s okay with me that this is what you want to believe.

He was allowed an extension. So was Podesta. I dont understand why this is even on trial.

It’s not worth trying to convince this poster and others like him. They are too far down the rabbit hole.

I blame the public schools for not placing enough emphasis on critical thinking.

I don’t. I just believe it’s something they’ve never been capable of. Not everyone is a good student - regardless of the curriculum or the teachers.

Willful ignorance is a powerful thing for many partisans. They simply will not allow themselves to believe anything that distracts from their world view.

It’s also a huge time suck.

I’ve been trying not to get myself into pointless discussions but it’s hard as it’s so frustrating to see people spout so many inaccurate things. I need to be more cognizant of this.

1 Like

I’ve been a member of this forum for over a decade and it took me a while to avoid getting sucked into these pointless “discussions” with hyper partisans.

1 Like

it doesn’t matter if he got busted because the was riding a bicycle and some papers dropped out in front of a cop. if he broke the law he should do the time.

go defend some illegals.