Paulie Manafort's bad day

I know its funny to you that Manaforts other lawyer who let hillary off the hook in Berman through Manafort in jail without just cause ! I think her fitness should be called into question!

Ok. Thx.

And?

Do you believe this is going to change the outcome of the trial?

OHH NO the sky is falling! LOL! you crying like Andres?

Grow up.

Of Course, the key witness was embezzling the money that was to be taxed, Gates was never on trial, it was Manafort in 2005. Rosenstein found him not guilty of the very same things he is being tried for currently. The person who should be on trial is Gates.

You seem pretty sure this matters. Would you like to bet a perma ban on the outcome of the trial?

Your the one saying the sky is falling!

20 minutes ago Limbaugh was raging about the DOJ not investigating Hillary. Lol.

Unlikely, but it does I think increase the prospect for appeal or even for motion to declare mistrial.

No biggie if the conversation hadn’t been made public in a transcript. But, it’s out there now.

And so is the jury.

The second trial hasn’t even started. So no jury has even been picked.

I’m going to let you all keep cheering on Manafort. It’s no skin of my nose, and we will see what the outcome is when the trial is over.

It only matters to liberals who believe this has anything to do with Russia! Why would i bet on it? He will be found not guilty in Ellis’s court, but guilty in Berman’s because its a judge who let hillary off the hook that also put Manafort in jail! Im just having fun watching the proceedings.

Your great white hope is nothing more then a thief himself.

OK so you’re just talking smack but you still think Manafort will be found guilty. OK carry on.

Berman is still the judge who put Manafort behind bars, what does jury have to do with anything? Manafort will be not guilty or have a hung jury in the ellis court room and found guilty in bermans down the road, its easy to see and know.

So is yours

1 Like

LOL Berman would sign off on Manaforts death sentence if she could for political gain! Think about it, She let Hillary off the hook for the Clinton Foundation Scandal, while throwing Manafort in jail for lesser crimes!

Hmmm- again do you want to bet?

The other poster mentioned DC jury irt this trial.

The only one who is at fault for being behind bars now is Manafort. He shouldn’t have tampered with witnesses.

Ill bet on the ellis, but not the Berman, only a foolish man would take that on! So if I am wrong, and Manafort is charged in the Ellis one, you will never hear from me again, but If I am right, then your gone! Fair? Hung Jury or Not Guilty I win, Guilty you win!

Okay, so the trial so far looks pretty bad for Manafort, but a prosecutor is supposed to have cried, so everybody is happy. Rational people get to read about how the trial is moving along, and irrational people get their tangent.

It’s like a drama that tosses in a fart joke to get the kids giggling.