Paulie Manafort's bad day

You missed the key part! Embezzled money from Manafort with money from offshore accounts, to pay the mistresses! Hard to pay taxes when your money is being drained by a partner who cant keep his pants up! Maybe thats why Rosenstein didnt prosecute him in 2005!

I had cherry limeade with my lunch! All is good with me.

Let’s place a friendly bet whether manafort is found guilty or not, deal?

Have another.

it’s actually sad that you don’t want a lawbreaker exposed all because he’s associated with a politician.

like i said, go help the illegals.

So let me get this straight…Libs great hope Gates and star witness was embezzling money from Manafort’s?

My God you can’t make this ■■■■ up…unless you’re a lib.

Interesting that when I googled only ads for eye drops came up.

I’d love to see a link for this information you are posting. TYIA

That’s why they picked a DC jury full of dems. So, they could pawn off a shady witness… I mean Manafort is rich, so he deserves it, Ostrich collar ya know…

1 Like

Wager? Wish we could have wagered election night! That would have been a slam dunk for me!

Show me the trial update where this was said.

And also where the Judge said what you wrote about no tears in his courtroom.

Just for you! He even said Andres looked frustrated !

just sent it to you!

If it was not a ploy to get Trump, I would care less… But he’s only being prosecuted because Trump won… All Americans should be skeptical…

This trial is taking place in Virginia.

So you are saying that Gates stole money from Manafort, who stole that money fair and square? So he shouldn’t be penalized because the some of the stolen money was stolen from him?

1 Like

Berman the 2nd judge in the Manafort case is the same lady who said Clinton was not guilty in the FOIA Case, the same judge who placed Manafort in Jail! Seeing how this is all going down, some should call in to question Bermans fitness to be a judge.

Manafort for is accused of hiding income not stealing it…

There are 2 Manafort Trials ! One by an Obama sycophant in Berman, and the other a Reagan guy in Ellis, guess who agreed for manafort to go to jail? You said it, Berman the same judge who let hillary off the hook!

Yes. It is all over the place. Getting plenty of coverage.

And the jury is not sequestered.

This could end up being a real problem. The judge has been, well, Judge Ellis, but it’s been a pretty good look at a fair trial.

I know it’s funny to you, but this bit could end up being enormously prejudicial.

I’m astonished that a transcript with those comments in it was approved by the judge.

LOL Liberals dont get it! Its hard to hide what was stolen from your business partner, its hard to tax what isnt there! Thats why Rosenstein found Manafort not guilty! Gates was never on trial, remember that!