Paulie Manafort's bad day

It looks like Mueller just had a bad day for trying to work outside of The Constitution?

Forget about the legal wrangling for a moment, it’s appears like you’re cheering for a guy (Manafort), who broke our laws.

You do that with gangbangers too?

I want a one tier system of justice sir and it’s just that simple. Your “feelings” get in your way of logic and reason.

1. Who is Jude?
  2. Why is the headline of the video (minus Jude) a lie?

you’ve preached for years about riding DC of the bad guys/scum/lawbreakers. then, the first time a police detective (for lack of a better term) comes along and investigates people related to your favorite politician, you flip. your posts turn to trashing the investigators and i’ve seen none going after the lawbreakers with the enthusiasm you once showed.

what you’re doing isn’t invisible. it’s my opinion that you have never been for law and order in DC. just ridding DC or the politicians you don’t like.

5 Likes

Hey Jude…don’t make it bad. Take a sad song…and make it better.

You are really going down the rabbit hole with content like this. John Cardillo from Rebel Media? Good lord. Completely losing your ■■■■■

….and as lousy as it is, you’re entitled to it.

I do enjoy Rebel Media. Is there something in the article that you’re disputing or since you’re using the term “rabbit hole”, it’s just some more of your PC nonsense?

He’s a conspiratorial freak a la Alex Jones and Glenn Beck, i.e. he believes things like the Fed is tanking the market on purpose. He’s a discredited former cop who is doing this for money. You didn’t link to an “article”, you linked to a video of someone who doesn’t understand very much about procedure and this is an old deal with Manafort trying to get evidence suppressed and it didn’t work then and it’s not working.

You’re down the rabbit hole because you are following increasingly conspiratorial media that is dangerously wrong because so much of what you believed is turning out to be wrong and they make you feel better. That’s what “down the rabbit hole” means.

6 Likes

Hearing an opinion that I may or may not agree with helps me form mine. Listening to yours helps the same. I’m glad though, you’re keeping up with my opinions that I stated almost two years ago that are slowly being revealed in the drip, drip, drip fashion. Hopefully the IG report being released will help speed up the process? Then I can’t wait for you to point out how wrong I’ve been.

yeah, your posts pre-Trump and post-Trump are somehow now invisible.

now, go after the scum and lawbreakers in DC with the same passion (currently) that you had when democrats were in power. the integrity of that would put you on a much higher level.

That being said, not all opinions are close to equal. Some are a lot more informed than others. In this case, it’s not even an opinion, he’s just factually wrong about so, so much, and not just on this, on lots of topics. If you keep using biased, wrong sources to form your opinions that means you’re going to end up doing one of two things.

A) Realize “Hey, this/these guys dont know what they’re talking about, I need to rely on better sourcing”., or

B) Fall in line with “Deep state! Spygate! Fake news! Argle blargle!”.

Guess which way I almost always see consumers of alt right media go? Door number A, almost every single time.

That will never change but what I won’t do is allow the MSM to dictate who the bad guys are for me. You really should grow up and stop being fed what you regurgitate on this forum.

Why not start with his article right now? What…is factually incorrect?

When is Flynn going to have his guilty plea thrown out?

Everything I’ve witnessed is being done at the slowest drip, drip, drip pace possible. How long have we waited for the IG report? How many lawsuits has Judicial Watch done for the release of information that’s been both denied it’s existence, redacted or stonewalled? It’s been an epic battle to unravel the truth. What ever that truth is, if the dots finally connect…I can live with it because that’s all I want, no matter how it falls.

Yes. The drips are so slow one almost starts to wonder if they are actually drips at all.

I have a feeling the IG report is not going to tell you what you want to hear, not that it’s going to have the slightest bit of difference.

Judicial Watch has gone from trying to uncover the truth to trying to cover for Trump. It’s completely predictable.

The IG report may not actually tell them what they want to hear, but they’ll accept whatever spin Trump puts on it as the actual “truth”.

3 Likes

So, you preached forever about cleaning up DC. Investigators are in the process of rooting out some of the law breakers and you’re whining about it and talking about other stuff.

It’s my opinion that you don’t want some law breakers busted in DC.