Paulie Manafort's bad day

Definitely getting a big steak dinner? Savor each bite.

Poor poor Paulie.

can he go outside? doesn’t he have 2 ankle monitoring systems on him right now?

1 Like

He is going to prison for a long long time

Funny ■■■■ to close out the day for Paulie!

1 Like

From one of the tweets on the referenced page:

“You know what? I want friends like Manafort. Seriously, like, Manafort could easily flip on Trump, and go home charge/indictment free, but, he keeps taking these charges.”

Also, one tweet shows Manafort and a long line of dominoes leading to Trump.

This is basically where Dems are getting it wrong. If Manafort could get out of his tax evasion and obstruction charges by “flipping” on Trump, he would have done that long ago. He is not doing it and will not do it because he has nothing to flip.

This is all stuff he was into long before he was associated with Trump. They are just flat out not related, except when some Dem makes a timeline chart and puts “Trump nominated” next to “Manafort” to create a false relationship.

And this is what real obstruction is…trying to influence witnesses (assuming that is what he did)

Nice post

(all pure speculation)

Sure it is.
But so is that long line of dominoes leading to Trump.
At least my speculation is based on something, namely that Manafort has not shown himself to be the dedicated loyal individual that would sacrifice himself in order to save someone for whom he just worked for a few months.

Manafort’s actions have nothing to do with his affinity to Trump.

Manafort has to figure out what he’d rather face: American prison or Russian assassination. It appears he is willing to go with the former.

Even if that’s the case. So what? Watching a scumbag go down ain’t bad.

1 Like

There’s space between he has nothing to give,or he’s the most loyal goomba ever.
Could be holding out for a pardon.
Could be waiting for a sweeter deal.
Could be allergic to polonium.

You’ve created a whole James Bond movie in your head, haven’t you? You’re not the only one.

1 Like

Why is it when your type tries to interpret what I am saying or thinking you are always wrong? Maybe its a carry over from your usual ideas.

2 Likes

So does trump pardon Pauly?

Dude, just try google OK? Putin and his oligarchs have people killed. They are the Russian mob. It’s real. Manafort owes Russians money. It’s all very real stuff, no James Bond.

But Gorsech.

Oh, ■■■■■ Paulie. That’s a LOT of attempts to influence witness testimony. Yikes. Something tells me that Paulie is going to find himself in the Greystone Inn very soon.

oops seems to have been a mistake by the special counsel

interesting, really interesting

No. Not Fleming. More cerebral, murky, plodding than that. Manafort is like something out of Le Carre.

I wonder if it was a mistake. More like maybe a “mistake.”

Trump, Giuliani, and the rest of the crew have free rein to say whatever the hell they want, but Mueller and team have adhered very closely to not commenting on active investigation.

This could be a “mistake” that puts calculated information out in the public sphere.

1 Like