Paulie Manafort's bad day

feels like it was only yesterday

His lawyers were doing it for him, so they’re most likely in deep ■■■■■

Not sure if it differs from writing a letter and having the lawyer “send” it later.

That being said, I’d you can ■■■■ up the life of a Trumpist, why not?

Not like they are good people.

Paulie’s lawyers must be smuggling in some Just for Men for Poor Pitiful Paulie to darken his hair.

1 Like

Leftists gleefully celebrating the torturing of a political prisoner. It’s Typical.

Please explain to us why he should not be in jail while awaiting trial.

So, he can prepare his case.

Lock her up!

Nice jumpsuit. I like what he has done with the collar. Gives it a certain elan that is not reflected in his facial expression.

2 Likes

Except she’s not locked up…lol! And we wanted a trial first.

Really? If you wanted a trial first and then locking her up, that presupposes she’s guilty in your mind.

So, the “we wanted a trial first” lingo is meaningless.

She’s not in jail for nothing like Paul. Leftists gleefully celebrating the torturing of a political prisoner. It’s Typical.

Lol.

Unfortunately for you, and for Manafort, he talked a tad too openly when making phonecalls from jail :laughing:.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/paul-manafort-has-phone-email-vip-treatment-in-jail-prosecutors-say/2018/07/11/2b7201b6-851d-11e8-8f6c-46cb43e3f306_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.1ba38cb4286c

"The prosecutors say that in recent phone calls from jail, Manafort also has said he has “all my files like I would at home,” has “gone through all the discovery now,” and is being treated like a “VIP.”

1 Like

Leftists gleefully celebrating the torturing of a political prisoner. It’s Typical.

1 Like

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/paul-manafort-has-phone-email-vip-treatment-in-jail-prosecutors-say/2018/07/11/2b7201b6-851d-11e8-8f6c-46cb43e3f306_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4075e5cd54be

He speaks to his attorneys every day and often multiple times a day, they said. While the calls are limited to 15 minutes in length, there is no limit on how many calls he can make.

“Among the unique privileges Manafort enjoys at the jail are a private, self-contained living unit, which is larger than other inmates’ units, his own bathroom and shower facility, his own personal telephone, and his own workspace to prepare for trial,” the prosecutors wrote. “Manafort is also not required to wear a prison uniform. On the monitored prison phone calls, Manafort has mentioned that he is being treated like a VIP

In recent phone calls, they say Manafort has also said he has “all my files like I would at home” and has “gone through all the discovery now.”

VIP torture, only the best!

Oh, look they granted the political prisoner a few more rights. Leftists gleefully celebrating the torturing of a political prisoner. It’s Typical.

1 Like

Please explain what torture he is enduring.
The man is being treates better than most Americans in jail.

He’s in solitary confinement. Without a trial.