Paulie Manafort's bad day

Yes. The drips are so slow one almost starts to wonder if they are actually drips at all.

I have a feeling the IG report is not going to tell you what you want to hear, not that it’s going to have the slightest bit of difference.

Judicial Watch has gone from trying to uncover the truth to trying to cover for Trump. It’s completely predictable.

The IG report may not actually tell them what they want to hear, but they’ll accept whatever spin Trump puts on it as the actual “truth”.

3 Likes

So, you preached forever about cleaning up DC. Investigators are in the process of rooting out some of the law breakers and you’re whining about it and talking about other stuff.

It’s my opinion that you don’t want some law breakers busted in DC.

it’s a thorough complex international investigation.

i know you want it to be something more sinister than that.

1 Like

Yep. This is exactly what I expect too. Their confirmation bias is so deeply a part of their psyche at this point, that they will manipulate even the most mundane points into the glaring proof they believe exists. Bigger than Watergate! Aaaaauuuugggghhhh!!!

It’s not an article, it’s a video from a crackpot!

He’s talking about something happened from over a month ago, where the judge questioned if Mueller had overstepped his authority. This judge has a history of doing that!

And then what? The judge granted Manforts request.

The correct answer is “The gibberish about Flynn’s guilty plea being thrown was always total crap from unreliable crackpots and never should have been considered credible information”.

1 Like

Tomorrow is a big day for Paulie Walnuts. He was committing crimes while out on bail. I would be very surprised if his bail isn’t revoked and he’s put in prison pending his trial.

If anything were to happen to Manafort on his temporary parole, something would have been done by now. All we have are judges pushing back trial dates because Mueller isnt giving them the answers they want.

Is reading hard for you?

What exactly is “temporary parole”? You seem to know a lot about the legal system!

He’s going before the judge tomorrow on a bail hearing. Manafort committed crimes while out on bail. I’ll be surprised if his bail isn’t revoked and he’s in prison pending his trial by the end of the day tomorrow.

“Delay favors the defense.”

let me clearly define your nonsense on this one:

If anything were to happen to Manafort on his temporary parole, something would have been done by now

da hell is temporary parole?

Next, Mueller told the court Paulie is violating his bail, the judge immediately scheduled a hearing, that takes place tomorrow. So there goes your “something would have been done by now”.

All we have are judges pushing back trial dates because Mueller isnt giving them the answers they want.

Literally not true. Either you’re lying about this for some weird reason or uninformed. Be better.

Yeah, we’ve seen this movie countless times before.

Pretty sure witness tampering is bad. Therefore, Manafort is bad. If the “MSM” is currently going with that premise, its accurate.

And I’m pretty sure the CEC is bellowing about how the FBI, DOJ, and anyone currently investigating anyone associated with Trump is being unfairly treated with “witchhunts”.

Oh, where are the giants of yesteryear, like avergbear. Instead, we’re overrun with pygmy strangeloves.

4 Likes

I give this post 7.19 stars.

If Avergbear were here, there’d be no posting on increasing gas prices, $200 million a day expenditures, golfing every weekend, crushing debt. Just wild conspiracies about Hillary, Obama, Mueller, FBI, and DNC.

Hows Manaforts “temporary parole” workin’ out?

Mueller attempt to shift the topic away from IG report for the weekend.