Pastor Wanted to Know the Truth About the Migrant Caravan. So He Joined It

In tents with no power, and no per diem.

Much pain is caused when some choose to not honor our laws and do it for decades. If the wall was built, this wouldn’t be necessary. So let’s all agree to build the wall?

I disagree with the idea that a wall would solve anything regarding illegal immigration in the United states. It sounds like you just want to waste a lot of money for no reason.

Is applying for asylum against the law?

:+1:

Bill Clinton and John Edwards like this.

Nope…but coming over the border illegally is. More have come across our southern border illegally than legally so I am only speaking to…probability.

Who knew? I tgought Soros was paying for transportation.

Did either of them ever win another election after their affairs came to light?

…why do you choose to ignore the absolute success of walls in other countries around the world?

This is what I keep saying about individuals and corporations who hire these illegal immigrants.

I agree my friend. That’s the other side of this double-edged sword.

The asylum statute is pretty clear… You can apply for asylum anywhere on the US border…

Any alien who is physically present in the United States or who arrives in the United States (whether or not at a designated port of arrival and including an alien who is brought to the United States after having been interdicted in international or United States waters), irrespective of such alien’s status, may apply for asylum in accordance with this section or, where applicable, section 1225(b) of this title.

A side trump has never mentioned and never will. I wonder why?

Have you or your industry employed any of those illegals? I know in the auto industry there are a ton of jobs. I bet some are low paying jobs that would be perfect for many illegals.

:+1:

Ted Kennedy likes this.

Kennedy was almost the democratic nominee for president, but he only killed a woman.

Walls were a great defense mechanism - in the 12th century. In the days of airplanes, equipment that makes digging under walls easier, and boats that can safely carry people around said walls over water, not so much…

You’re right. So we shouldn’t do anything, right? Because it’s not 100% effective.

Crazy how a younger generation who weren’t old enough to vote for Bill Clinton, Edwards or Kennedy are held accountable for them yet no responsibility is taken for the GOP abandoning all of it’s values to back Trump.

It kind of lacks introspection.

4 Likes

Yeah…all illegals have a pilot’s license and own steam shovels. I forgot. :sunglasses:

We could try do something that might actually be effective - you know, like actually using massive penalties against companies and individuals who hire illegal aliens. That would take away their motivation for coming here (jobs).