Parscale: trump dynasty will last for decades

Are you trying to bait me?

I’m all for propelling this new Republican Party into space.

Sounds very patriotic.

Libs failed at creating a Clinton Rapist dyNASTY after whining about a Boosh dynasty. Now they are terrified at the prospect of a Trump dynasty.

Fear not libs, we don’t want any more of those. You can stop fearing the Jr. now. lol

don’t forget Ivanka- an empty suit if ever there was one.

The head of the IMF or World Bank or whatever dying inside as Ivanka tried to chat up her and Merkel and Macron is hilarious.

2 Likes

Does anyone, conservative or liberal, think Don Jr. has what it takes to follow in his father’s footsteps? No one is “fearing the Jr.”

Apparently refusing to believe Donald Trump is no longer an idiot after thirty ■■■■■■■ years of him being openly clowned but virtually everyone as a moron is fear.

2 Likes

If by ‘following in his father’s footsteps’ you mean lying, cheating, alienating our allies and doing an all around lousy job, I think Junior could do the job just as well.

I think when we talk dynasty, there is great support of Trump in colleges in the middle and upper middle. There are Trump liken politicians gearing up to to start political careers when they are able to. I don’t believe the dynasty is family. I believe it is in like minded support and the base itself.