Papa John's founder doing it again

And I don’t even like hotdogs regularly.

And they are still $1.50! Crazy that I had my first Costco dog in 1992 and it was…$1.50.

No more polish dog though. :slightly_frowning_face:

Well we’re getting better.
At least this appears to be a real racist remark.
The OP isn’t claiming the Maxican and Puerto Rican are races.

Wait, what? Maxicans are definitely a race. They’re from planet Maxipad.

Ps. I knew you couldn’t edit your post. Its still funny.

1 Like

Glad to hear it passes the celebrated BillBrown sniff test.

No edit button- sorry

We can’t all be me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Fine. Next time one person, and I mean ONE person from the party you don’t agree with says something stupid and offensive and this is your response, then I’ll actually believe you are sincere in what you say. An broad brushing and I’ll know you’re full of…garbage.

You fool!! Why would you pay the same amount of money for a pizza you have to take home and cook yourself as you could for one that’s already cooked and ready to eat?

That is like me opening a snowcone place, and I give you a bag of ice and a tiny bottle of syrup and charge you $7.

Ps if that idea ever takes off I demand royalties.

1 Like

That’s the difference though. Libs think with a collective borg mind. Republicans are independent thinkers.

Rush said so.

1 Like

Anyone who eats that ■■■■ hates themselves.

1 Like

Central Park Five.

What do you know about my religious beliefs? Please, be specific.

Liberally judgemental? I received CONSTANT judgement from conservative Christians like you. As a matter of fact, just this morning, I was labeled a “statist bitch” by one of my dad’s conservative friends on Facebook, all for stating the reason I think pardoning the Hammonds was wrong.

That’s weird, because I see Christians doing that all the time, such as determining when to make cakes for them. Lots of judgement happened there, but you were perfectly content with that, if I recall.

Am I wrong? Did not Jesus command his followers to take the high road, even if it the cost was their life?

I always pegged you as right of center.

High Road? Do you have a verse?

Interesting. I guess it all depends on how you look at the spectrum. I would view myself up through college as right of center. I briefly went through a Ron Paul phase, and since then would probably consider myself a left-leaning libertarian, or something like that. If you went by the views of a few far-right posters here, I’m the literal reincarnation of Karl Marx himself.

1 Like

Proverbs 19:11.

Lib, or lib not - there is no con.