Papa John's founder doing it again

Oh, screw them. However, Dominos is way better than it was in the 90s.

His buddy Trump.

Their box can be delicious.

1 Like

If you want me to reply, which I will if you ask the question like you would if we were sitting in your living room chatting. Nobody talks to me like this to my face. Nobody. They only have the guts when hiding behind a screen name. That is real hypocrisy. You must ask me in a respectful manner as the rules of this forum demand. In other words. treat me as good as I treat you. Fair enough?

Wait wait wait, youā€™re still buying that whopper? Jesus Christ, itā€™s getting worse by the day. Lord help us all.

1 Like

The conservative Christian approach commands you to take the high road IN ALL CASES. Donā€™t be a hypocritical heretic.

I know. Some of you guys are addicted. Everything must be aimed at Trump. It matters little if Trump had anything to do with it. Who did Trump use the N word against?

Do they have Papa Murphys out your way? Iā€™m all about Papa Murphyā€™s.

Sorry, heā€™s a racist. This has been known by New
Yorkers for dozens of years.

1 Like

Nice! A non Christian judging the spirituality of a Christian. Now isnā€™t that special! How quaint! How incredibly liberally judgmental.

But. For further reference. God did not plant you on this Earth to judge the spirit of Christians. Be careful with that. Judging peopleā€™s faith is above your paygrade.

No, havenā€™t heard of it. Iā€™ll have to check one out if I ever make it to a Jags/Texans game again.

I know right? And donā€™t provide any examples because we all know that the accusation of racism is all that is needed. And what the hell good is racism anyway if you refuse to act on I? t If he doesnā€™t work to roll back civil rights, then he is the worst racist ever.

You guys crack me up! :joy:

By the way, wasnā€™t the Papa ousted after tanking their stock with his last bit of nonsense? They just kept him around to yell racial slurs on conference calls, then?

To reference one of Bill Burrā€™s better lines, referencing Donald Sterling and the Duck Dynasty dude: ā€œWhat did you think he thought?ā€

Apparently heā€™s still the chairman of the board, I guess(?). Article called him ā€œchairmanā€.

How about this piece of WOMP WOMP from him:

Schnatter also said when he was growing up in Indiana, people dragged African-Americans from trucks until they died.

ā€œHey, at least Iā€™m not out dragging them behind my truck! See, Iā€™m not such a bad guy after all, right? Maybe Iā€™m a bit racist, but Iā€™m not homicidal racist!ā€

Itā€™s take and bake. Damned goodbye though!

I donā€™t think people will be as forgiving for repeated offenses. If heā€™s not gone, then their business kaput. I am predicting that the company will issue another lame assed, cookie cutter apology and pay him a gazillion dollars to leave. He shouldnā€™t get a penny.

Slow progress is still progress.

Yea, Papa Murphyā€™s is a good option for pizza. For a while I was getting their ā€œDeliteā€ crust pizzas, especially when you have a coupon and it works into $10 or so. However, I now mostly support out local wood fire pizza joint. However, Iā€™ve been known to get a whole pie from Costco - great price on an acceptable pizza.

If iā€™m going eat at Costco Iā€™d much rather eat their hotdogs. IMHO, best hotdog ever.