PA 2022 Senate Race

I like Kathy’s warning about electing rich representative that don"t need their electorate… except on election day.

And yes, I realise that could be said of Trump. Obviously, there may be exceptional rich people who are willing to fight for the little guy and gal. Maybe McCormick is one of those. If he is, and Kathy gets the nod, he would repurpose his own war chest to support her.

Is McCormick winning over Democrat voters to the conservative fold like Kathy seems to be doing.

I think Biden, Pelosi, McConnell and Schumer are doing that.

Inflation is political toxin.

Kathy needs to get more exposure. I like her and the good news is that she is youthful.

1 Like

I looked and could not find much about Kathy Barnette career or family.

I like her education and life story and principled political philosophy.

Let’s elect her and Carla Sands in some other PA state office or in Bob Casey Jrs Senate seat.

Casey could machine-gun a bus load of nuns and still win re-election by ten points and we both know it.

Meanwhile in Covid free NY…

Corporate types.

Regular people can’t afford the prices.

Allan

This is a surprise reversal.

Guess Oz is hanging in there.

Why did it take so long for him to figure out that a dual citizen is a bad thing in politics.

Allan

Good question.

Melania Trump supports Oz.

Another gullible person.

Allan

I like Oz too.

He is number 4 on my vote list after McCormik, Sands, and Barnette.

Oz should have taken stronger positions and featured Trump connection earlier.

Fire Fauci…isn’t such a strong statement.

The Dem field got together and had some interesting fine tuning on climate hoax.

On climate change

Mr. Lamb said of the 58 billion tons of carbon dioxide emitted each year worldwide, the U.S. only accounts for 15% — and although it’s necessary to get that number to zero by 2050, it’s a problem that extends beyond American borders.

He said that goes to show that Democrats need to be “politically realistic” about what can pass, adding that those who don’t agree with the party are usually worried about opportunities. He called for a focus on protecting existing jobs and creating new ones — not just “hypothetical” jobs — in nuclear energy, hydrogen pipelines and semiconductor plants.

Mr. Fetterman said the choice isn’t between addressing the climate crisis and protecting jobs. He insisted that “we still need to make stuff in this country” and that it’s crucial to retain manufacturing and energy jobs in Pennsylvania that currently give the U.S. energy security, too.

The lieutenant governor said it will also take recognizing that the U.S. has to transition away from these fuels to a green energy economy, which must start now.

Mr. Kenyatta accused Mr. Fetterman of changing tunes on climate change, and said Democrats need to pass a bold agenda that will keep Pennsylvania as an energy leader, but one in wind, solar and geothermal.

They can hear our pain on energy policy. It isn’t just the price. It is also the massacre in Ukraine that piss poor energy policy helped create.

He says. It it true?

How can we reduce that number?

Is it feasible?

Allan

That has been the Republican point the entire time.

That is why Trump pulled out of the Paris accords. All it did was put US at a trade disadvantage…Like it was Russian propaganda…genuine Russia propaganda.

1 Like

I knooooooooooow…rite? I mean there’s plenty of examples of where money and power are the end prizes and there’s no fraud what soever. Funny though…I can’t think of one? How about you?

1 Like

Atta boy…stick that head in a dark place but…don’t fart. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Of course we can stop using coal for electricity. That would go a long way in reducing our co2 emissions.

Allan

What an insult to Jimmy Carter and those tireless ballot enablers who spend so much time in care facilities.

1 Like

Oz reportedly said he would choose his Turkish citizenship over receiving certain security clearances. “I can love my country and love my mom,” Oz’s said, whose mother suffers from Alzheimer’s disease.

I’d have to agree that when this gets told, his chances of winning will be greatly diminished.

1 Like

He changed his mind the next day. He might as well cut his losses and drop out.

1 Like