Over the last couple months libs have shown

I remember the battle for Seattle…it taken 20 years for em to sell out.

So very true! The modern liberal today bears little to resemblance to the traditional liberal.

2 Likes

Yep. You’ve said that. And you’ve previously expounded on your beliefs about them being a publicly traded company means they must serve your interest.

This is why I can say your OP is provably delusional self congratulatory nonsense that is completely unwarranted.

3 Likes

Definitely not supposed to make any sense. Definitely just supposed to feel good.

2 Likes

Once that person gets elected and puts that capital D on their chest the liberal voter simply genuflects in awe and accepts all that they do and say.

1 Like

You guys can’t even bring yourself to condoning using our goverment agencies to spy on political opponents…or using our goverment powerful agencies and political weapon against political opponents.

That’s should be right in liberals wheelhouse.

Rebel! Rebel!

“Um, sir, this is a red-state”

The only progress accomplished by the liberal politician over the past 50 years is the amount of wealth they have accumulated.

2 Likes

Vote for me and get free stuff! That is basically the rallying cry of every modern liberal politician.

1 Like

Bring it!!! (Howard Dean rarrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh!!!)

How so?

They’re not liberal. :wink:

I can’t tell, is this thread for states rights, against it, or depends?

2 Likes

They are not liberals at all. It is a completely different animal.

If Biden or Trump made that sound I’d call 911.

1 Like

I know you’re desperately trying to deflect but not going to work. I believe in states right…but liberalism doesn’t stop at state borders now does it?

2 Likes

Wow…Irony alert.

I pictured a “classical” liberal saying this while adjusting their monocle and top hat.

1 Like

The rights of the individual.

It absolutely applies.