Over the last couple months libs have shown

So they need bribing?

You right there shows how easy is for people to give up their freedoms and civil liberties…all for cheap snacks beer and pot.

How many handouts have big business and Wallstreet taken?

1 Like

Oh no you don’t.

Most of them.

2 Likes

But I already did…:grin:

More memes. Few words. Pictures.

1 Like

Here ya go:

That right there, is filthy lib-speak.

1 Like

Did we all get our Trump checks?

We got our PPP today, btw. Hooray. I’d update that in the “How are you affected” thread but it became clear a month ago that republicans didn’t want to actually talk about it.

1 Like

No…but you can bring you own.

You all have a chance to come out of the closet and oppose those strict measure that states are doing.

Break your chains and allow your inner liberalism free.

1 Like

My business’s doors have been open for two weeks. Really, who do you want me to be mad at?

1 Like

Time to stand with me to fight and to protect liberalism…liberalism that this nation was founded on. Freedom, civil liberties that liberals hold dear.

It’s your time to stand up and fight what you claim to believe in.

This same thing happened with @thinnkinngman yesterday. Him and conan want me to be mad as hell at the state government restricting me.

Mine isn’t. At all. The core of my income has been labeled “essential” from the start. But I’m supposed to hate my state? Or something? None of this anti-state outrage from this forum’s so called states rights conservatives makes much sense lately.

I don’t remember any interaction with you yesterday.

The duality of Conan:

Thoughts and prayers.

3 Likes

I’m thinking someone doesn’t understand what liberalism is.

2 Likes

That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you ever since you started that thread about forcing google and godaddy to host websites it didn’t want to.

3 Likes

Don’t forget to mention how many of them, along with their family members, have become multimillionaires as well!

You’re trying to change the subject. Godaddy can host whatever they want.

Googles using the internet…there very same internet that uses our roads and bridges for their fiber optics.