Our President's comment on 60 Minutes about Kim Jong Un

The man does care about peasants. Not there and not here either. Enjoy your scraps. They’re really only meant to enrich Trump anyway.

Oh, and you tea partiers and birthers who went off on Obama for his International Relations, time to speak up. Say the same things about trump that you said about Obama

No problem, he shouldn’t have any words of praise for Kim, just like Obama shouldn’t have praised Ethiopia on it’s “democratic election”.

Obammmaaaaaa

Take it up with the OP, he was the one who brought up Obama.

He brought up people like you bringing up Obama

No he didn’t, he said say the same things about him we did about Obama, therefore I though an example of what was said about Obama was relevant to the discussion.

Wrong.

“Oh, and you tea partiers and birthers who went off on Obama for his International Relations, time to speak up. Say the same things about trump that you said about Obama”

Looks like fat donald is till romantically involved with Kim Jung-Un.

The kenyan ladyboy loved him some crazy dictators.

And at least one Nobel Prize-winning genocidal maniac.

He looks extremely grumpy. Why didn’t Trump demand that Fox News interview him?

Then the question about Kim would have been "Oh Mighty Trump, our savior, patriots in America recognize that you find Kim to be friendly and have professed admiration for him. We here at Fox News whole-heartedly agree with you. Kim is such a fine and admirable man, with so much love for his people. Our question to you is, do you call him Mr Kim? Jong-Un, or do you have a nickname for him? We do suspect that the liberals began calling him “Rocketman”.

plus he was gay according to you.

But you love bringing it up for some weird reason.

I never bring it up.

well, except when you posted it multiple times.

Pfft. Dude, it’s all you’ve got.

and Peter Angelos.

Like 4 years ago.

repeatedly.

why, you now saying that Obama wasn’t/isn’t gay?

oh, and here’s one of your posts from 2 months ago. which is like 4 years ago i guess…

No, he’s supergay.

michelle’s his beard.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

But I’m still not the one bringing it up all the time.

let’s see. you just said you hadn’t said it in 4 years. you said it as recently as 2 months ago (i only looked at 3 posts when i searched).

so it appears you do bring it up. like in this post as well…