Our own Attorney General has basically resorted to saying "it's not technically a crime"

You are so far gone…

Just simply answer me…why hasn’t anyone been charged re: HRC? Why hasn’t it been investigated?

Several Russians indicted, several people lied about their contacts w Russians, Trumps campaign manager passing along polling data to Russian intel connections, people using apps that deleted/encrypted their conversations and people coincidentally not recalling events, campaign that was willing to take whatever help Russia provided, and Tiny attempting to block investigations into the Russia contacts.

Mueller didn’t have enough information to confirm a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia.

I still cannot believe you support this President after reading entire the report. Unless you haven’t read it?

1. That’s not what you said. You said he found no violation of the law.

2. Does lying to congress about contacts with an agency that had emails stolen by russia count as ‘relates to russian interference with our election’? How about lying about contacts with russians? How about the laundering of money from russian allied foreign powers?

The Libruls?

Don’t bring the DNC and their data collection for their dossier into this.

2 Likes

Let’s just call it a Democrat approved word, it’s just a “matter”.

1 Like

To your point, the Mueller report makes a distinction between the Russian government and Russians in general.

After reading what Trump’s meetings are like I now understand why Republican men from the Midwest and the South, etc can’t stand up to him.

Most are taught to have some degree of honor and integrity and to tell the truth. They’re now dealing with a boss who wakes up lying, never stops talking and steps on every throat of anyone that looks at him the wrong way. They have no way of dealing with that because their parents taught them better.

So a New York City con man just steam rolls those weak men. They have no chance against him and it’s going to take women from the Democratic Party to stand up and get his ass out of office. The Republican man can’t do it.

3 Likes

Who from the Clinton campaign was in direct contact with foreign agents from a country that was trying to influence our election?

The term “foreign agent” is thrown around a lot because it makes it sound like Steele was representing a foreign government. In fact, Steele is a retired British intelligence officer with expertise in Russia.

1 Like

So…they have no principles…where did i hear this before…if only I could put my finger on the poster who said this …

How about handing russians polling data so they can fine tune their misinformation campaigns - collusion?

2 Likes

This is pretty accurate.

That thing claimed in the passive voice totally happened. No doubt.

2 Likes

This is what I’m saying…

Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before bringing charges. There are obvious considerations, like the strength of the evidence, especially regarding intent. Responsible decisions also consider the context of a person’s actions, and how similar situations have been handled in the past.

Great post. Heart.

Collusion and conspiracy are synonyms.

There is nothing stopping Barr from prosecuting her for that very thing.

It’s the standard.

What does that mean?