Our own Attorney General has basically resorted to saying "it's not technically a crime"

Then why were the libs yelling up and down “collusion” and upset that there were no charges?

Trump’s sick and stupid base has no clue how badly he’s undermining this country.

He corrupts everything he touches.

2 Likes

Because they did collude… it Mueller states he was looking for conspiracy…
This is the last time I’m answering this question for you. You’ve asked this type of question in every thread on this subject…been answered and you keep doing it.

I mean I know why you do it…you know why…the tos just protects this type of debate style.

1 Like

I’m sure if this was Obama and not Trump, you’d be just as generous in your quest to explain and forgive.

Then why hasn’t Pelosi started impeachment proceedings? She has the evidence, all the dem’s do. Why hasn’t impeachment started. Afterall we are beeing told the Mueller report is the “roadmap” to impeachment. Why havn’t they started it?

So your saying libs have been yelling and jumping upand and down over collusion for impeachment? If it’s not in criminal code that’s the only thing they could be hoping for. So why hasn’t it been started?

I can’t help it if you don’t like my debate style and won’t answer the questions I ask.

Thats been answered as well…I skipped the rest after pelsoi…quit wasting my time with redundant things. Unless after 30 times being answered you still dont understand it…which is an issue

I disagree. It’s the complete opposite.

I could care less about Hillary.

Then just ignore my posts, and let others answer :smiley:

Fact is Mueller didn’t find anything he could charge the president with. Ask me how I know. See if you like the answer :smiley:

That wasn’t about Hillary – it was about the scope of the investigation. Look at the letter you posted a copy of. If she committed a crime, he was authorized to look into it, and either charge accordingly or send the case out to were it should be prosecuted. Why was his investigation so one sided (and still didn’t find anything to charge Trump with)?

Accepting help from russians…is that collusion in your mind?

Perhaps because that’s not a crime?

Not necessarily

You can youse your own willpower and just skip my posts you know :smiley:

That’s the silliest of the many silly right wing media talking points.

Comparing HRC paying (mind you, after Marco rubio started teh whole thing) a law firm who paid a…what the heck are they? A consulting firm?..who paid a Brit who tapped russian sources to Don Jr. getting an email that said russians had dirt and him saying “I love it” and meeting with them…

Beyond absurd.

1 Like

Do you hear yourself?

How many people did Mueller charge? 37.

No violation of the law you say?

How many investigations are still ongoing that stemmed from his investigation? 16.

No violation of the law you say?

1 Like

At what point will it sink in that that is not a crime?

Like 2 MORE years of the Trump DOJ not charging her?

Or, more likely, never?

Is it collusion or not to work with a foriegn agent? That’s what Steele is. He also was pitching the idea that the Ruskies has dirt on Don.

So Rubio started it? Did Rubio tell Hillary, or did Fusion GPS tell Hillary, he we have a guy (foriegn agent), who says the Ruskies have dirt on Don . . . we just need someont to pay for the information.

But yes, hand your hat on an e-mail to Don Jr that essentially was the same thing. No money changed hand, no information changed hand.

now compare THAT to Hillary where money AND information changed hands.

1 Like

Yes I do.

And how many of the charges (other than ruskies that will never see a court room) relate to russian interference in the election?

Not on the Russian interference. but you know that.

They have been refered outside the special councils office, so it doesn’t relate to the election. So still NO violation of the law when it came to Russian interference.

Like the seriousness of the charges, the magnanimity of the exonerations only seems to go one way too.

1 Like

Which government was Steele working for?