Open Letter To The Republican's In Congress

Of course they are. But the wussies are only allowed to pull their crap in the cities that protect them. The burbs won’t allow it. Sorry, we just won’t.

2 Likes

Maybe. The anarchists are the most violent types on the streets right now and the most ideologically driven. This ain’t classic Marxist Leninist (Maoist).

1 Like

For the most part in my experience.

Are they really? They aren’t coming off of campuses?

1 Like

I can guarantee you it would not go well for them in areas where stand your ground laws are in place. Here the whole neighborhood would come out to stop it. I actually don’t think there would be a shot fired. I think they would just leave when confronted with multiple rifles with high cap mags.

Seems to be the same motive.

1 Like

It’s exactly the motive.

1 Like

Reddit, breadtube and of course, leftist politics on campus (which are largely suburban driven).

I have not seen any evidence that they are actually anarchists. I doubt they could survive two days without McDonalds or their cell phone. Who makes those cool black ninja outfits they wear and their designer backpacks? Some lady in the woods? Real anarchy would overwhelm them. I’ll believe it when I see it.

2 Likes

Man, that’s funny right there! Bwahahahaha!

1 Like

Oh I don’t doubt that’s where the little ■■■■ heads originate from.

The only civil war that will happen if Biden wins is another MOTM, 2021 edition.

They would be shot by ML-Ms. Different strategy, different outlook.

This has nothing to do with Biden. He won’t be President if he wins.

I don’t know what that means.

I used ‘anarchist’ as shorthand for anarcho-communists. It’s the strongest brand of communism running around, in America at least. The last time it made the rounds the Soviet Union crushed it.

Don’t have a clue what ML-Ms is.

Interesting. Are you saying there wouldn’t be a civil war if the take control of goverment?

1 Like

They are Anarcho-Bolsheviks

Sure. Bolsheviks et al are more concerned with statecraft and realpolitik rather than the utopian ideals of these college kids. Maoism is designed for a brutal peasant class that has no inclination toward social justice (in its modern usage) to crush highly educated city elites.