Open Letter To The Republican's In Congress

If you have to ask, you are probably on the list

2 Likes

It is and it wont. Who is going to be assassinated?

Re-read my post

I haven’t been able to find the video in years. Maybe it was Steven Crowder? He approached someone that looked exactly like them, except they were wearing some type of Maoist insignia and told them that Mao probably would have had them killed for being LGBTQ. I couldn’t stop laughing.

1 Like

Already 500 buildings burned down, many homes, & 24 dead. Dead.

So, is it going to be the left that is carrying out assassinations? Just asking you to clarify your position, because I’ve heard ‘civil war!’ talk for awhile, and it never happens (nor will it).

Mao would kill you for a picture on your wall.

They really don’t know anything about it. They think Marx, Che, Fidel, etc, were all poor.

Poor people don’t have time for that ■■■■ .

1 Like

Really? I don’t think you are that ignorant. I think you are being obtuse.

That was funny.

1 Like

No kidding.

Struck a nerve?

You’re right, they have no clue. I don’t converse with Tankies and other lunatics any longer because they lie their ass off. Communist countries hated LGBT+, abortion (some) and minorities just as much as they hated capitalists.

Do you think this is a cultural revolution? Attempt?

Wow, I figured you would never admit that. Kudo’s!

Not really. Political repression and murder is normal in Chinese history. Other than a small period in the 1900s, it’s been the norm. It’s ■■■■■■ up to say, but the country hasn’t been as free as it is now ever in its history.

True. It would be a blood bath. Conservatives have more firearms and are better shots. It would last about a week. Antifa has plenty of courage when they are in liberal cities who support them. If they tried to take over the burbs, they might have their asses handed to them.

I’d say that’s true. It’s heading back the other way again though. They are setting up a surveillance system that will make the people there wish for death.

Antifa is from the suburbs, of the suburbs.

True, they are a bunch of brainwashed leftist wealthy kids indoctrinated in the universities their ignorant parents sent them to.