OP-ED: Comey blew it

I was getting ready to say thank you for the links, because I had not seen them or read them yet. Until I got to the angry, bold part. So instead, you get this…

Bye. Have fun trolling everyone else and lavishing praise on John Bolton.

1 Like

I’m tired of having to look up this information for you. It’s like repeating myself to a 12 year old.

Irony, thy name is Conan.

3 Likes

Is that you again Hillary? :wink:

Such drama!

1 Like

in the summer, McCabe himself gave some instruction as to how to
proceed with the Clinton Foundation probe, given that it was the
height of election season and the FBI did not want to make a lot of
overt moves that could be seen as going after [Clinton] or drawing
attention to the probe. Barrett’s e-mail asked AD/OPA “[h]ow accu
rate are those descriptions? Anything else I should know?” As detailed in
Section 6 below, McCabe subsequently instructed Special Counsel to provide info
rmation to Barrett for the follow-on story.

McCabe told the OIG that during the October 2016 time
frame, it was his “perception that there was a lot of information coming out of likely the [FBI’s] New York Field Office” that was ending up in the news. McCabe told the OIG that he
“had some heated back-and-forths” with the New York Assistant Director in Charge
(“NY-ADIC”) over the
issue of media leaks.

Here you go NF. This is from IG. Don’t ever ask me again.

Schools over.

Here is where Loretta Lynch basically threaten the field office of New York according to McCabe concerning Eric Garner case.

Seems like they were trying t cover something up on that one as well.

On October 26, 2016, McCabe and NY-ADIC participated in what McCabe
described as “a hastily convened conference call with the Attorney General who
delivered the same message to us” about leaks, with specific focus being on leaks
regarding the high-profile investigation by
FBI’s New York Field Office into the death of Eric Garner. McCabe told us that he
“never heard her use more forceful language.” NY-ADIC confirmed that the
participants got “ripped by the AG on leaks.”

NYTs. All the news that’s fit to hide.

I don’t think Madasheck is wrong that Comey changed the election, but I don’t think the impact was as big as Hillary failing to campaign in some really important areas of the country.

1 Like

Was her server hacked?

It’s just an opinion piece-but it would be much more interesting of you to actually call out the part of the article you disagree with instead of dropping a right-wing turd like “hurr NYT” as your response.

It might have been closer I think.

Baier offered up the statement that there was a 99% chance her server was hacked, but offered no proof other than anonymous FBI sources to back it up.

I can’t answer whether her server was hacked-all I can state is that no evidence has been offered up that demonstrates it was hacked-Baier certainly didn’t provide any when he reported it.

I couldn’t resist asking if it was Hillary. I think meda might be partially right. Don;t tell him i said so though. :wink:

https://www.google.com/amp/foreignpolicy.com/2016/09/02/fbi-an-account-on-clintons-private-email-server-was-hacked/amp/

I think the leak of Comey’s letter to congress, in and of itself, would not have changed the outcome of the election. But when you add it to a number of other factors, I think it was a tiny part.

I didn’t even know until election night that Hillary didn’t campaign in WI a SINGLE TIME during the general. Not once. I think she forsook a number of areas, and that was probably what cost her more than most other factors combined.

See, and that’s what people misunderstand about Obama’s “bitter clingers” comment. The context of what Obama said is that there ARE people in places of the country who have been ignored and left out, and that they need to feel like SOMEONE is listening to them. That’s why he won big both times. Trump got out and listened to them, too. A lot of people in this country just want to be heard, and Hillary didn’t listen-and she lost because of it (IMO).

3 Likes

That’s a fine post.

Bill tried to tell her to campaign in the rust belt I heard it reported but she wouldn’t listen.

Also he thought Hillary was going to win anyway. Like all the DC class did. I bet he was just making sure all of it was out there before the big win. That way reps could not complain once she was in.

Also, While I think the guy is a puffed up dandy, typical of govt big wigs, It’s not his fault Hillary erased the e-mails.

And I’ll add for fun, I think the dossier was still around not to smear Trump before the election, but after. When he could least defend himself, and with the goal of discrediting him so he would not criticize Hillary.

Read the top of p.2. It appears to specifically targeted at whether classified info was leaked.

Here’s the article on the Baier story:

"Authorities are operating under the working assumption there is a high chance Hillary Clinton’s private server was breached, one source with intimate knowledge of the FBI investigation told Fox News – though there still are no digital fingerprints proving a breach.

The source said the server may have been hacked by up to five foreign intelligence agencies. While other sources believe this is probable, evidence has not emerged to confirm this."

It states tha