Only President Not To Achieve 3% GDP In Any Year

You better ask Cuomo about that. He’s the expert on that subject.

Nothing is ever Trump’s fault.

Everything is a conspiracy against him.

You guys keep going with that. :joy:

1 Like

No, but they’re blaming him for the economic downturn that resulted from it. If what all the ads are trying to say is that we are in the downturn due to the lockdown and the virus because he hadn’t acted quickly enough, then they should throw that bit in.

I’m sure he is along with Whitmer too. Democrats apparently love to kill the elderly for no purpose whatsoever.

Okay, but they should spell out those inbetween-steps, too.

Don’t worry, they will.

Till their dying day.

You are correct. They should

My OP doesn’t even take into account the post-pandemic economy. Trump’s first three years did not achieve 3% annual GDP growth. His 4th year, even sans pandemic, was not going to achieve it either.

3 Likes

Wait, what about his first 3 years? Best economy ever, but somehow not as good as the Obama/Biden economy?

1 Like

Yeah, if only he could have passed a massive, deficit-fueled tax cut to stimulate the economy with that trickle down free market fairy dust, then that ceiling would have been shattered!

5 Likes

Yeah, this economy was not that good anyway.

I seem to recall, there was some sort of tax cut…where it was supposed to create a booming economy of 4%+ gdp growth.

I thought for sure, this time, tax cuts were finally going to stimulate the economy, and bring in more tax revenue.

What happen?

1 Like

We didn’t cut enough taxes. Obviously.

1 Like

You really should think, before you post.

You’re not going to change any minds. I don’t care any longer. Republicans were calling for the elderly to sacrifice their lives for the economy in April and then changed their tune when it became politically advantageous to do so.

I don’t care what ■■■■ you post about the “poor helpless old people in nursing homes” when you would gladly toss those same people on the fire in April. I’m not insane and don’t have the capacity for double think that so many in this forum have.

4 Likes

Yeah…eat some more of what’s being fed and ignore the horrific truth that’s right in front of you from as neutral a source as there is these days.

So essentially, Cuomo is massaging the number of deaths in nursing homes.

I agree, that s not good, very much a typical pol.

Trump does that all the damn time, lies, breaks promises, and by his actions, is very much a typical slimy pol.

And…very little, if any, criticism from his supporters.

Isn’t there is a word for that… :thinking:

2 Likes

Trump’s behavior can be offensive but what I’m speaking of is disgustingly as criminal as it gets and due to that, he doesn’t want people to know how negligently criminal his behavior actually was.

1 Like

No but to say the economy was the greatest ever is a total and unmitigated lie foisted by trump.

Allan

1 Like

As scary as that sounds he did not make himself immune from it just the Medical facilities. The state was always immune. The medical facilities should not be held responsible for his egregious actions.

That was the right thing to do