Only President Not To Achieve 3% GDP In Any Year

LOL, Trump was kicking butt before COVID and he will again.

Bumbling Biden would shut down the economy if his handler’s told him to do so.

Biden and his ilk understand the taker mentality but not much else.

2 Likes

I give a two year period from one president to another.

We’re just repeating what the President has said. Was he correct in saying it?

I give the people who make America Great a few more months of patience before they tell the politicians who are playing with their livelihoods to take a long walk off of a short pier.

1 Like

No worries, Trump still has 4 more years to break that ceiling. lol

1 Like

When he is working with people to build the economy, not against them (like the regressive) there really is no reason why the ceiling cannot be broken.

Deflect all you want. But the reality is that Trump’s economy did not ever match up to, or exceed the last 3 years of Obama’s economy. And I’m speaking of pre-COVID comparisons.

Add in the failure of Trump as the Chief Executive during COVID and he will go down as the worst economic POTUS in the history of record keeping in America.

There is no denying these basic, data-enforced facts. All there is left to do by his loyal lovers is to pretend and obfuscate.

And of course…

:hear_no_evil::see_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

7 Likes

Whenever Trump’s economy started, there can be no doubt that the economy in 2020 is strictly Trump’s. Obama has not been involved with the economy in years. And this is the economy that the US is facing when people make their ways to the polls to vote.

2 Likes

but wait four years to say so

are economic successes to be attributed to trump?

At all costs, no! He.MuSt.GOOOOOOO! :rofl:

2 Likes

thanks for your unsupported opinion

haha i’m wondering who’ll get the credit for the fast recovery

The world may never know.

Speaking of, did you notice how the Dow is back in the 28,000+ range? Crickets.

Remember when it fell back to 19,000? Panda-Mona! :rofl:

oh yes i know

the media cant dare mention that at length

theyre doing all they can already and its just making trump stronger

Remember when libs touted the Stock Market as an indicator of a rip-roaring economy?

I couldn’t help but notice there hasn’t been a bi-weekly doom and gloom prediction for the stock market lately. :thinking:

2 Likes

Yeah. Trump’s really tearing it up when it comes to the stock market. Hang your hats on that one…

1 Like

lol

“extreme greed”

1 Like

i didnt read your link.

summarize please.

or make no point

this isnt twitter

1 Like

None of this is unsupported. This is all factual. I believe you when you admit you don’t understand the difference between what you view as just an “opinion” and what the actual data proves as “facts.”

The OP gives a good starting point for you on learning the data, if you so desire to understand. I’m guessing that’s not in the cards though. :wink: