One of many reasons not to want live in a liberal inner city?

If you served…yep.

We were in the same place? Dude!

Nope…But if you want to deny reality, Don’t know what to tell ya.

You make the point of this thread. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I’ll assume the source is acceptable to you progs…

Contrary to popular perceptions, America’s enlisted troops are not poorly educated. In fact, Pew reports that 98 percent of the enlisted force has at least a high school diploma. This is compared with 86.7 percent of the U.S. civilian population aged 25 or older.

Did I say they were “low” ? Just said they weren’t scholars. And in my experience they weren’t. Nor was I. But if you want take my statement to extremes, have at it.

I guess the Supreme Court really isn’t needed then…

1 Like

To control pols? Sure.

You have to a scholar to understand the constitution? Why did the people who wrote it bother to have it ratified, by people who couldn’t understand it?

1 Like

Nope dead serious question.

How does chaos and anarchy benefit the BLM movement?

Allan

Well, this liberal enjoys visiting the city, for shows, sporting events, fine dining…etc…

But I would never want to live in one.

1 Like

Wrong topic. And who are these people? Why are you so paranoid of propel that are harder to find than sasquatch.

There is no reasoning behind your obsession.

The FBI sure knows about them…

Half way there… which of those inner cities are run by conservatives?

The OP singles out liberal inner cities… but how do we know conservative inner citiies are any better if they don’t exist. Maybe inner cities in general are just ■■■■■

[quote=“fallenturtle, post:57, topic:239058, full:true”]

Are not Dems policies and leadership supposed to produce the best results and hence places to be?

My little seaside town is under going gentrification. The odd thing is the rise of the BLM signs. Not by the Minorities who are being forced out, but by upper middle class white people who buy the expensive homes… It’s an odd thing. They escape the hell they vote for and then put up a lawn sign to pretend they are put of the movement.

Their funniest sign is " Stop the hate" when they are biggest haters around… and can’t see it!!!

Abilene come to mind.

When I last lived there the cost of living was fairly low, very low crime rate and the number of things to do after 10PM was fairly low too.

I actually considered all three an advantage. Kind of an anti-NYC.

Aside: I did film processing for the APD … so I got to hear the funny dumb criminal stories. One I recall involved a guy that broke into a neighborhood liquor store to buy some more beer for his binge … I’m not kidding, after smashing his way through the window he left the money for the beer by the register … who subsequently left a trail of drained cans back to his house. It was an opened and swigged case.

I have a solution. Google the top 25 violent cities. Then look at who runs them. Let me know what you find. This should answer your questions. :+1: