One and only Kavenaugh Hearings Thread (part 1)

What would the school have to do wtih an alleged sexual assult after school hours and not on private property?

1 Like

There is that word again … “if.”

Biggest word in the English language. :wink:

1 Like

Now it’s my turn again … nonsense.

You might want to look up the meaning of that word.

At any time any student behavior is reflective of the school Especially an elite program like Gtown Prep. Their responsibility is to protect their brand.

Why would anybody believe she was sexually assaulted?

She wasn’t in school or at a school event when the alleged attack occurred? Why would she report it to a school?

I don’t know, you tell us. Why would anyone believe her now? Maybe the answer is the same.

Gtown is an Elite Boys boarding school. Im going to assume they take some responsibility 24/7

The answer being why she didnt come forward 30 years ago.

That’s not the answer, that’s the question.

Because she didnt think anybody would believe her. ( I can do this all day)

Perhaps you should read through these nested quotes. What you will find it you do, is an excellent example of circular logic.

1 Like

So what?

1 Like

From the dockets it does not appear that her parents opposed the foreclosure. May be the docket is not complete. But if they didn’t oppose it and the motions were granted on default… not sure how that thickens anything.

So the parents blame the judge for not making payments on their home?

Not seeing it.

Nothing to see here. Really. It doesn’t make any difference.

I find this more interesting.

Democrat check, Trump hater check, opposes policy she could expect Kavanaugh to have an impact on in a way she doesn’t like, check. And made sure she deleted all her social media before the story broke, check.

4 Likes

If they disputed the foreclosure then yes, that would tell us they for some reason didn’t think it should happen and were hoping for relief from the judge.

Even though I think that it was unwise of the Democrats to make hay of a really old and hard to prove allegation.

This woman is going to be dragged through the mud and she does not deserve that.

1 Like

Trump supporters already attacking the victim. I’m not surprised whatsoever.