One and only Kavenaugh Hearings Thread (part 1)

Yes, it sure was on display, and was probably just their warm up act.

As for caring about the children, guess it depends on whether or not their parents have the right political views. Oh, and no concern for the unborn babies, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

You love anarchy?

They have half a million papers … far more than they could ever possibly go through before the vote is called. What more do you want? Don’t answer that, we know what you want.

2 Likes

100% correct.

Don’t be silly; everyone knows it, including you.

1 Like

Why?

I hear it’s cool to take actions on things without reading them. You know, like passing a bill so you can see what’s in it. I’m thinking that reading is something Dems/libs don’t find fundamental.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, most of the leftist DNC media won’t tell their viewers that a lot of Ds went on the record weeks ago saying they would vote no.

Therefore, people who don’t follow politics as closely probably are not aware of that.

The media coverage of this is almost as disgraceful as the behavior of some people who smeared good people.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be too sure of that. However, nice we have a post of his without a single mention of Fox news. :joy:

1 Like

Ouch! :laughing:

Brian is in serious danger of being excommunicated. :wink:

Yeah, he strayed off the left wing train for a minute there. Im sure he will be back to normal tomorrow.

I’m seriously surprised, because he barely tries to hide his disdain for Rs.

Well, at least this indicates that there is some hope for him, slight though it may be. Nothing like seeing a bunch of shrieking liberal maniacs disrupting a serious government function to open one’s eyes to their radicalism.

I love how Guy Benson called them out on what hypocrites they are.

What was particularly difficult to take seriously were supposedly good-faith demands for more time and more documents, offered by Senators who’ve already stated their opposition to the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh. The three members who led the charge with the most interruptions (two of whom just happen to be presidential aspirants) were Cory Booker of New Jersey, Kamala Harris of California, and Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut, who repeatedly lied about serving in Vietnam. Were any of these three genuinely interested in reviewing additional materials, in order to learn more about the nominee and his record? Their own public statements suggest not.

Sen. Booker infamously stated that Republicans supporting Kavanaugh’s confirmation are “complicit in evil” In a July press release, issued long before the specifics of document production could be marshaled as a pretense, Booker declared himself “strongly opposed” to Kavanaugh. "I will fight to stop this nomination every step of the way,” he wrote.

Do a search engine search on Zina Bash. The “social media” left hurt themselves on this one. Even many normally Republican bashing media sites like Washington Post called them on this one, it was so ridiculous.

Did I say 'hurt themselves"? They’ll be on to something equally ridiculous tomorrow.

Social media users falsely accuse ex-Trump official of making ‘white power’ gesture at Kavanaugh hearing | Fox News]

Oh, and the biggest proof of all? CNN didn’t even run with it.,

You are correct about many MSM outlets either not running it or debunking it, but the opposite is true of the alleged snub of the Parkland dad.

A lot of media ran with that lie, and he did interviews on CNN and MSNBC.

Not having enough time to process the documents is a valid complain, regardless of who makes the complain.
Releasing tens of thousands of documents hours before the hearings? Is this some kind of joke? Its almost as if people are making fun of the process and consider the documentation irrelevant. Its absurd.

Oh my gosh. I did Google her name and came across this hilarious one… it was so bad Kathy Griffin called her out on it. :joy:

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2018/09/04/sit-this-one-out-kathy-griffin-yes-that-one-smacks-amy-siskind-over-tweet-about-zina-bash/

Cop out

10char

Tough. I’m not here to fill you in on what everyone else considers common knowledge.

So were this a movie, the Dems turned what should have been rated “G” into “R”