One and only Kavenaugh Hearings Thread (part 1)

The liberals have had Roe V Wade for decades, giving women the right to kill their very own young.

Anyone who has sense can see that the liberals are willing to destroy Kavanah & anyone else to keep any conservative off the SOTUS, including any type of crime against all on the right.

Liberals have been reluctant to call out the reason for destroying Kavanah. However, the kept quiet reason is abortion.

Things in this country have changed drastically beginning with the right electing Trump. Trump who has a great love for all Americans & the liberals are afraid Trump’s nominee will be part in changing the abortion law.

I don’t doubt that at all. It’s time that women were stopped from killing their own babies, as the doctors tear them limb from limb. Things are changing now for sure. I’d say, God’s tired of the left killing those He created in the womb. that

Spirits don’t sin. There’s a verse that says, all spirits return to the Creator & that’s where all the spirits of the aborted (killed) babies are today.

cool now we have 5 or 6 threads on this subject. It seems we all need our own thread for our opinions…

Well you lost me at “Trump has a great love for all Americans”. You are funny. Some day you people are going to wake up and discover the truth that Trump loves no one but himself.
And I think you are going to be surprised when you discover that Trump has lost a good deal of his support from women. Many turned against him when he started separating young kids from their parents at the border.
And there still are a good number of women in this country that respect the right to choose when it comes to the abortion question.
Democrats are doing the same thing Republicans do when it comes to a nominee for the SC. It is the same play book. If you don’t understand that, you have not been paying attention to history.

Who is Kanana?

It’s Kanahah!

banana Kanahah fo fanna!

Fe fi fo fanna!

The random capitals and apostrophe-period really accentuate the necessity for Ducks’ special thread on this subject.

Maybe he had too many of these?

image_thumb

Cute gal, but not sure she speaks English.

Why would the libs hate her?

https://www.instagram.com/kananah/?hl=en

1. Trump doesn’t love all Americans. He only loves those that praise and worship him. He appreciates the OP’s unquestionable loyalty.

2. Damn straight liberals don’t want Roe overturned. And certainly not by a President that’s an admitted sexual assaulter who nominated a possible sexual assaulter. My body is my body, and my wife’s body is hers. No thank you for having a few Jesus freaks deciding for me.

You know who loves abortions? Donald Trump. No way he hasn’t paid for or forced a side price to have one. Or multiple.

images

The Democrats are demanding that the FBI investigate this matter. I’m confused as to what exactly would the FBI investigate on a 36 year old allegation?

Does anyone know what the Democrats want the FBI to investugate?

innocent until proven guilty… unless you are a republican

1 Like

I’m not sure I follow? The FBI is going try and determine who is telling the truth?

I would imagine they want to investigate to disprove or prove the claim.

1 Like

Probably what they do with any alleged sexual crime? I don’t know the legal limitations though.

#lockherup

2 Likes

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2018/09/18/us/politics/ap-us-supreme-court-kavanaugh-investigation.html

• Whatever the FBI does, the prospect of criminal charges being filed against Kavanaugh appear very unlikely, legal experts say. If a crime had taken place, it would almost certainly fall under local jurisdiction, not federal. That means it would fall under the laws of Montgomery County, Maryland, where the statute of limitations would seem to preclude charges.

So this is only another background check, technically.

1 Like