One and only Kavenaugh Hearings Thread (part 1)

They don’t have jurisdiction. Jeesh.

What party, what date is the party, where is the party. She doesn’t even remember where it was, nor the date. How can Kavanaugh answer the question where he was approximately 36 years ago, on a date they don’t even know, in reference to a party that no one can point to.

Interview everyone allegedly involved or allegedly at the party?
Isn’t that what the committee is doing? Has Ford mentioned the names of anyone other than Judge and Kavanaugh?
And what party? Where? When?

3 Likes

Do you remember the exact dates of all memorable events from your youth? I have fond memories of family trips I took when I was a certain age. I couldn’t tell you what day they happened to fall on though.

1 Like

And what if anyone they contact does not want to be interviewed? Can they force them?

Anyone try to rape you and cause you to fear they would kill you on these family trips?

That’s what I wondering, do they have any jurisdiction in this matter?

That’s why if FBI does take libs bait then FBI has proven they’re nothing more the political weapon for the radical left.

Which means she should remember the exact date decades later? Perhaps she should remember the weather and the scores from the local sports games that day as well?

Why does her testimony and what she saw and what happened have anything to do with what the FBI finds? Does she want to make sure her testimony match up with what they find or is she simply doing what Feinstein and them want done and trying to push their agenda?

The truth in the truth. Testify or not but any other investigation is irrelevant to if you testify or not.

We need to be investigating Ford!

Democrats would settle for that…as long as it lasted at least till the next election.

1 Like

You have to know what party on what date at what location which is all unknown.

I do. Everything.

Maybe if libs haven’t done so many drugs their memory would fail on em.

6 Likes

Christine Blasey Ford’s name has been in public for just a few days and she has already received death threats to the extent she and her family felt the need to flee their home.

Yeah, I wonder why she might be hesitant about exposing herself to the questioning of a bunch of old, conservative men who have made it very clear they don’t give two ***** about women dealing with sexual harassment and assault.

2 Likes

Fine. Then let Kavanaugh talk to the committee and vote.

They care enough to ask her to testify and give her story and account.

If she doesn’t want to testify should her story just be assume to be true?

1 Like

Of course they do, it’s a supplemental background check.

That’s seem awfully suspicious.