One and only Kavenaugh Hearings Thread (part 1)

I’ve said it before. If you don’t want to get raped, you shouldn’t be attending underaged drinking parties where Kavanaugh liked to go.

So appalled and yet when the time comes everyone knows what her vote will be.

2 Likes

Says the party of Bill and Hillary…where she did the shaming. Lol

Party of projection.

2 Likes

Criticizing? Where?

Think she’ll still vote for Kavanaugh?

100% certain.

She wasn’t raped.

1 Like

Beautiful. Simply beautiful.

1 Like

Yeah. It was only attempted rape.

She didn’t allege that either.

Another thread?

I’m assuming you don’t have a daughter.

No, I don’t. Does she have a dad.

Its 100% certain she does.

The point is if you did have a daughter and a male sexually assaulted her by holding her down and gropping her over her clothes while trying to keep her from screening, would your reaction be much different than if he has accomplished something past that like actual rape?

For the record, I am not saying what Ms Ford says happened actually did. But its a tad disturbing to me that you replied the way you did. Almost seems like you were implying sexual assault isnt really that bad as opposed to being raped. You are free to clarify, and please don’t say you are just correcting the record.

I do actually have a daughter, she is 11. If a person were to sexually assault her, I’ll go to jail or prison just as readily as if she were raped.

Yes…

Where was/is her father?

No you wouldn’t. Not for what Ford alleged.

In case you hadn’t been following, she didn’t tell him. Also if you ever bother to educate yourself to the dynamics of sexual assault, you will know that it is VERY rarely ever divulged to anyone much less law enforcement. It’s a dynamic that precisely ZERO people understand who have never experienced it themselves first hand.

I would imagine you’ll teach her to deal with it herself. If it happens, you won’t be there.

1 Like