One and only Kavenaugh Hearings Thread (part 1)

All lawyers must be republican. Period.

You really think she’d concoct a sexual accusation because she hates Trump? Imaginations runs wild in the 'Pub world.

Never forget:

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST

1 Like

I have no problem with the accusation coming to light. Better to clear the air than find out about this later. And yes, she will be dragged through the mud. Remember Anita Hill.

Never forget trump is a rapist

And…? Does that give him permission to assault her? Is that how it works?

Republican’s who are alleged to have committed assault are all innocent if the accuser’s lawyer donates to people you don’t like. That sounds logical. /sarc

1 Like

and?

10 char

Definitely shouldn’t be on the SC then.

When it comes to the Clintons they have political Tourette’s syndrome.

WOW!!!

This does not look good for the Lying D at all.

Gives her motivation to embellish or even lie to deny him a SCOTUS seat.

1 Like

So what if he’s not?

The fact that she’s willing to go through this really tells me something.

Yes.

You really think somebody would should up a newspaper office because he supports Trump?

Last time I’ve heard Moore lost big time.

Thank God for the 17th amendment.

1 Like

Was there ever any proof he did it?

2 Likes

He did, but Trump worshippers supported Moore to the nth degree AND discredited the women, immediately. Not one worshipper came out and said “Welp, these women might be telling the truth, we should give pause to supporting Moore.” Nah, didn’t happen. And you are seeing the same mentality with the Kavanaugh accuser. She’s a lib, she’s a liar, she’s this, she’s that.

Of course, the GOP solution to accusing the Left of character assassination…commit worse character assassination.