One and only Kavenaugh Hearings Thread (part 1)

Of course, the GOP solution to accusing the Left of character assassination…commit worse character assassination.

It does hinge on what can and cannot be proven.

I have doubts, in the current situation, that it can be proven and that means that he will be confirmed.

No, I mean so what if it’s true? Let’s say he did it, so what?

1 Like

The only way we would know if it was or was not true would be if he would admit it… which is never going to happen.

If it was proven true then he won’t be the next Supreme Court judge.

I wish more Republicans were this honest.

It’s true. So what?

What year did this happen?

non sequitur

How does that have anything to with Kavanaugh’s alleged sexual assault?

Allan

Then he won’t be judge.

It doesn’t get much more clear then that.

Maybe she doesn’t deserve it. Maybe she does deserve it. We don’t really know for sure at this point, do we?
You could say the same thing about Kavanaugh.

2 Likes

“Let’s say he did it, so what?” And there you have IT in a nutshell, Ladies & Gentlemen.

Why not?

Yep, IT. Were you alive in 1983?

1 Like

She doesn’t deserve it.

Why are you giving me a hard time? If my daughter was sexually assaulted back in HS, my response would be the same as yours…So what?! /sarcasm

1 Like

Even if she’s lying?

1 Like

True he was a minor at the time. Lets say someone came down from the sky and declared that he was guilty of an attempted sexual assault. It should not be an unforgivable sin at the current time except he has flat out denied that anything like this ever happened, which would mean he was currently lying.

He’s just trying to be provocative.

Even if she intentionally lied because she wants to be the next Anita Hill?

I’m not giving you a hard time, I’m asking you a couple of questions. I really want to understand why you people think this has any impact on anything? Or should.

1 Like