One and only Kavenaugh Hearings Thread (part 1)

There’s where your wrong, I’m not a republican or a democrat. Here’s a shocker for you being retired from the military I’ve been watching and reading this freak show from both parties and see a bunch of people who think they’re freedom is a right, listen cupcake it’s a previledge and you can lose it just like your drivers license. The only thing I’m concerned with is if you morons screw around and get rid of the constitution is my pension, I put my skin in this game now it’s your turn.

It’s clear why you would want to limit the people testifying. Carry on.

Turn back the clock and we can revisit it. What do you say?

Here’s the stupidity of it, everybody knows what FBI stands for? Obviously this gals lawyer doesn’t & Feinstein is playing her selective memory card again.
How does this fall under FEDERAL jurisdiction?

Only in your mind

For some odd reason the girl at holton arms who said she remembers hearing about the event then wont testify or even interview either. What does that mean?

I bet the dude is at home tonight thinking “Please don’t make me testify, please don’t make me testify, please don’t make me testify, please don’t make me testify…”

1 Like

There is no need to hear from witnesses in a case where they haven’t heard from an accuser.

1 Like

I’m sure he is as giddy about testifying to Congress as the accuser is.

if this was my wife, it wouldn’t have gotten this far. there is no way i would let her testify knowing that people like Alex Jones and Laura Ingram and Rush and Fox would ruin our lives and the lives of our kids. even if it was true. there is zero chance that i put my family through that. we would discuss it, see that Republican media would trash us for the foreseeable future and we’d just move on.

Naaaa. You would take one for the team… just like Ms Ford was convinced to do.

when you get more than one fork in your house, your opinion of family will mean more to me.

1 Like

How many forks did Jesus have?

What’s the square root of 77?

What will he testify to? Ford hasn’t even said she would be there to testify. She right now has a memory block of any specifics of this alleged crime. I don’t this would be like call a friend on who wants to be a millionaire.

There were no witnesses other than the accuser and possibly the accused.

Kavanaugh could bring his friends in and say what a great honest guy he is
Ford could bring her pals in wearing their pink knitted caps and tell how honest she is and how all men are pigs.

That’s about it.

Sounds to me like Ford is a pretty big liberal activist. She probably would jump at a chance to play dirty politics along those she admires.

:point_up_2:

right there. exactly what i’m talking about. no way i let my wife testify and have our family attacked non-stop. our kids will have normal lives.

1 Like

Franklin Graham: Even if Christine Blasey Ford’s allegation of sexual assault is true, it shouldn’t matter.

Ford said there was another person there. How did you miss this?