One and only Kavenaugh Hearings Thread (part 1)

Are we talking about Bill Clinton? The dem loved him!

Bill Clinton hasn’t run for office in more than two decades. I certainly never voted for him, nor would I today. And yet his wife, who was yet another victim of his behavior, was held more accountable for it by conservative America than Donald Trump ever was for his.

Why do you think that is?

Hillary Clinton went after all those poor woman like they were the reason Bill was a pervert. She did not once say I believe them. No she call them liars and worse. She was not a victim. She was just mad that Bill got caught. She could have cared less about the woman he assaulted. Just like the left could care less about this woman. She is just a means to and end. And she is willing to take one for the team to get what she wants and the left wants.

Hillary Clinton defended bill. She attacked Bill’s accusers.

He said it never happened.

:balance_scale:

Not anymore…the Hillary precedent has now been established.

3 Likes

I didn’t say they SHOULD investigate.

All I’m doing here is counteracting the falsehood that the FBI stated they wouldn’t investigate.

The FBI NEVER SAID THIS. They offered NO COMMENT.

I agree with you completely. Additionally, I think she realizes if she lies under oath she could be prosecuted.

JWK

Does she even know what house?

1 Like

Proof of this activism?

If you’d been traumatized on one of those trips, you’d remember many more details.

Anyone making death threats should be found and thrown in jail. That kind of behavior is inexcusable.

However, she should be shaking in her boots about being questioned. If a person is going to come forward with that serious of an accusation, they’d better have a lot more going for them evedicene wise than she has. Right now, it sounds like a poorly thought out political hatchet job.

She can’t remebmer who was there. Has to be a pretty short list.

Not really depends on the person some people block out trauma.

Is that what he said or is that what someone else said?

Yes iv been raped, I was 6.

There is such a thing called memory repression which is a common thing among younger victim most victim don’t have detailed account of their trauma without years of therapy.

Quite a difference between six and fifteen.

Fifteen is still quite young most victim block abuse out by convincing themselves it normal or acceptable, I’m not commenting on the truth of her claim simply the fact that lack of “Details” is extremely common in child abuse.

You (nor I) know nothing about this woman. For all you or I or anyone knows she could be looking for a moment of fame and think herself to be the hero of the left for derailing a nomination.

Well, they could start with Kavanaugh’s wingman, Mark Judge, who apparently remembers enough to know that a) he was the other kid in the room, where b) he doesn’t remember anything happening. Isn’t that just a little suspicious? I mean who remembers a party from 35 years ago where nothing out of the ordinary happens? Furthermore, the FBI does have jurisdiction, as it would be a continuation of the background check.