One and only Kavenaugh Hearings Thread (part 1)

I think if Republicans want use the line of thinking that it happened so long ago it should not matter now. Then they should admit and release everything he wrote while working in government including papers that have been deemed privileged.

I think its important to remember it must be a traumatic memory for the Assaulter as well.

I think its important to remember Cons are struggling with their souls at this moment.

How might that accident death occur?

Aside from infants or the infirm, has it ever occured?

No woman has ever been accidentally killed while being raped?

Why? There was no crime.

Biologists and zoologists also like their definition of adult.

Strawman dude. You did not like to argue my point. So you chose to argue with yourself. As I’ve said to others, when you argue with yourself be gentle. Your opponent is weak.

I bet you shake your fist in defiance every time Fox parades Juanita Broaddrick around!

2016 taught us that political maneuvers are cool… :sunglasses:

More like lib justice minus 101!

You have absolutely no idea if it’s “selective”. Nothing is apparent but your bias.

I can tell you who owned each house I partied at. I can more than likely tell you the reason the party was held (finals, prom, summer bash, we all got paid at the same time). Nearly all I drove to and from. I could drive to the houses (well at least were they were).

You seem to be implying that the accuser has an anti-Trump agenda??? :confused:

Broaddrick knows the month and year and place of the rape. Records show the specific date. Records also show that Clinton was in the area at the time and that he knew her… well. (Recall Hillary’s thanking her for ALL SHES DONE). She told three friends at the time. One of them found her just hours after the rape with the wounds and torn clothing that she tells about.

If your girl has those kinds of details, then stop the presses. We need to find out more.

But she has nothing.

Then you are going to hate this…

But in his first year of college, Kavanaugh joined an organization notorious for disrespecting women: the campus chapter of the Delta Kappa Epsilon fraternity.

A photograph that appeared in the Yale Daily News on Jan. 18, 1985, shows Kavanaugh’s fraternity brothers waving a flag woven from women’s underwear as part of a procession of DKE initiates marching across Yale’s campus. Kavanaugh does not appear in the photograph.

n the 1985 photo, the DKE pledges — “fondly known as ‘buttholes,’” according to the caption — brandish a flag made of underwear and brasiers as they march outside Woodbridge Hall, Yale’s central administrative building. At the time, Bartlett Giamatti, the University’s president, was a former DKE brother himself.

Although the flag may seem shocking by today’s standards, the photograph appeared in 1985 under the tongue-in-cheek headline “DKE AT PLAY.” At the time of the escapades, Kavanaugh — who does not appear in the photo — was a sophomore, already inducted into the fraternity.

If you think that that is the only reason that she is willing to subject herself to an FBI investigation then go with that.

She signed an affidavit saying none of it ever happened.

“Your girl.” Show a SINGLE POST of mine on this forum that you believe demonstrates her being “my girl.” I’ll wait.

You do know that every person is that exactly the same right?

“Kavanaugh — who does not appear in the photo”

What is the relevance of your post again?

I’m sure all the teenage girls out there will be pleased to learn that the punishment-free rapings will stop as soon as their male friends turn 18.