One and Only Chauvin-Floyd Murder Trial Thread

Is that a cushy spot?

Level 5 Maximum Security, with ADMAX.

It’s basically a state-level ADX Florence.

1 Like

At least they’ll keep him busy.

The jury was in CYA mode - COVER YOUR A$$ - with their verdict.

This case has MISTRIAL written all over it.

– The state of Minnesota frikkin SETTLED with the Floyd family PRE TRIAL: this affected the jury;

– Representative Maxine Waters called for VIOLENCE against the community in that area if a verdict was issued which was counter to what she wanted. That is jury tampering.

But hey, it’s Minnesota. This couldn’t be happening to a more well deserved, nicer bunch of Yankees.

Floyd was not murdered. And Chauvin is innocent.

You don’t need to create your own filters here. Just type the word. If it is filtered it will filter, if not it won’t.

Welcome to the forum. Please ensure you read the rules Here

Yeah the sentence will not matter if he’s in GenPop.

I doubt he would last 2 weeks there.

1 Like

No. Cops go into segregation.

2 Likes

I think this is an excellent opinion piece.

The look on Chauvin’s face is one of bored disinterest. His sunglasses are perched on his head and his hands rest in his pocket. He doesn’t seem to notice Floyd at all. The only flicker of emotion on his face is his annoyance at the crowd that has gathered to plead for Floyd’s life.

The late Holocaust survivor and Nobel Peace Prize laureate Elie Wiesel once said, “The opposite of love is not hate, it’s indifference.”

Wiesel said that to the indifferent person, “his or her neighbor are of no consequence… Their hidden or even visible anguish is of no interest. Indifference reduces the Other to an abstraction.”

It should sting us a bit as a people.

3 Likes

Do they bunk with the sex offenders in segregation?

The jury was sequestered.

When one doesn’t understand how anything works, everything becomes a conspiracy.

Thanks for reading it @TheRedComet and @DisturbedGuy.

If you have thoughts I’d love to hear them.

They were only sequestered during deliberations. They were not sequestered during the prosecution and defense phases.

WW

2 Likes

Hadn’t even been selected when Minnesota admitted guilt with the settlement.

3 Likes

That is a fact. What does that have to do with a mistrial.

He got his trial. Both sides presented their case.

Chauvin decided not to testify. That was a mistake.

The people on the jury said they could deliver an honest verdict.

And they did.

Allan

No. Absolutely not.

1 Like

So it’s her staff’s fault she said it? Can she not think for herself? That might explain a lot…

1 Like

No, it’s her fault for saying it. It’s her staff’s fault for letting her say it.

Just what I thought. An empty suit with her strings being pulled. No brains.

1 Like