On Twitter NFL Honor George Floyd/Family At Vikings Game This Sunday Another Get Woke Go Broke SJW/BLM

He got shot reaching for a weapon while resisting arrest.

The fact that the left is trying to elevate him just shows how sick their cause is. Even their presidential candidate considered him important enough to visit in person. They have no shame.

Yeah, but it’s always the other side who are triggered little snowflakes. Masters of projection, they are.

You are aware that criminals in the name of Black Lives Matter, a Marxist organization, have literally done millions and millions of dollars in property damage, destroyed businesses, neighborhoods and livelihoods, and actually killed people trying to get everything “geared toward them” right?

I think I have a right to choose not to support businesses that choose to support that collection of lying marxists.

No he wasn’t.

Yes…yes they are.

I’m don’t have a problem with white lives. The OP seems to have a problem with black lives.

Every time Trump is on TV, a person he raped has to deal with it.

Fun fact, Donald and Jacob Blake are accused of rape. Neither have been convicted

Do you have a problem with that?

Another kook fringe leftist generalization…

It is absolutely possible to love all lives of all colors and find the BLM organization to be the collection of marxists and criminals they very probably are.

In truth given the amount of BLM destruction of businesses and communities of all colors and the failure to respond in any constructive way to black kids killing black kids in inner cities across the country…I m pretty sure BLM has done way more damage to black lives (and to lives of all other ethnicities) than it has done an ounce of good.

Gotcha, thanks for clarifying.

Not sure about the overall ratings trajectory. I do know the NFL is king among the majors, and always will be. I also know that I will never stop watching the NFL, because it’s awesome, and football is a religion in America.

The ratings were considerably lower than opening day last year. But they attribute that to an election year. But in Thursday night’s game, after the anthems were played, and before the game started, the teams had what they called a moment of unity. They met in the middle of the field and the board displayed various messages. It was met with boos. And the stadium was only at 22% capacity I believe. You could hear the boos clearly.

I do have a problem with that, 65 million cons don’t

Watched the game. Pretty sure attendance was capped. It is also notable that every person that boo’d … paid for a ticket. And probably a hefty price considering it was home game for defending SB champs.

The OP didn’t say the BLM Movement. He/She said “BLM/SJW”.

How many people have BLM killed?

How many people died in the stupid needless riots in the name of BLM?

Why is it every time someone condemns that garbage leftists respond to its minutia instead of simply condemning the disgusting violence?

1 Like

Yes it was capped. The NFL would be in big trouble if that was the amount of fans they drew.

To give you a direct answer…every dead person, I think it’s 20+, every inch of and dollars worth of property damage…all of it needs to be laid at the feet of BLM, someone got those criminals to those cities, paid them to be there night after night, moved them around, handled their logistics, stashed the bricks and the baseball bats that were found at the scenes of so many of the riots…

It’s all linked to BLM Imho and they own and should be prosecuted and sued for all of it…and I can’t swallow and it’s hard for me because I ve loved the nfl and nba since I was a kid, but I can’t swallow supporting those leagues when they insist on legitimizing the criminals at BLM.

All Lives Matter…if you are insistent on putting a skin color in front of the words lives matter then you’ve found the racist…BLM is as close to a collection of domestic terrorists as we are ever going to get.

1 Like

Then you demonstrate your duplicity.

There’s a lot of stuff you consistently demonstrate you don’t know.

It’s frustrating to try conducting any semblance of discussion with someone so ignorant about so much. Instead all we get from you are chip-on-the-shoulder juvenile-level sound bites, many of which are abjectly false.

To these guy, not even all black lives matter.

Black chitown cop was shot and killed by a white guy a little more than a week ago.

Not a peep from them.

Better to canonize a criminal shot while resisting arrest, because slamming the cops is the agenda here. Nineteen years ago it was, “We will always remember our brave LEOs.” Odd way they show their remembrance today. ( spit )