Omarosa Claims President Trump Suffering "Mental Decline" in New Book

What a sad irony it would be if he was in mental decline but yet a core base of supporters cheered him full stop anyway.

Compare his unscripted public remarks today to his unscripted public remarks 20 years ago. There is a very notable difference.

Given the posts by his core supporters here we are talking about people whose own mental faculties come into question.

1 Like

So the big news today was Omarosa taped Donald and has used the recordings in her book. Still won’t buy it, but I can’t wait to see what she has. But then again, what do you expect when you bring a reality show personality into the White House as an adviser for the reality show president?

What legal issues could there be for someone secretly taping the President? Especially if there is classified information being discussed.

The District of Columbia’s wiretapping law is a “one-party consent” law. DC makes it a crime to record a phone call or conversation unless one party to the conversation consents. She is safe on that one.

He certainly should not have discussed anything classified in front of Omarosa.

‘Should’ is such an interesting word.

1 Like

Yeah that seems like it would be all on him then. But remember, we all learned back in May 2017 that Trump can release any information to anyone he wants at any time and it is his “absolute right”(his own words) to do so and to question it is ridiculous.

1 Like

She has tapes of Donald mocking the disabled, equating nazis with “good people”, being racist, and claiming he can “grab women by the *****.” Clearly this will end his career.

Omarosa is smart. When this is all over, the honest tell all books will be A) in high demand and B) a dime a dozen. By being the first, she’s going to get an oversized chunk of that sweet sweet dough.

I would assume he would have been smart enough not to, but then this is Trump we’re talking about.

Do I detect a wee bit of sarcasm?

Which is what she was aiming for when the first word of this book came out.

How did you guys do on the test? Considering the gibberish garbage in the threads leftists start, I’d say, not very well.

President Donald Trump can. He got all the usual tests as part of his annual physical exam as president. But he also added an extra exam — a cognitive screening test for memory loss or early dementia.

It’s not part of the usual battery of tests given to a president and may reflect an outpouring of coverage and commentary questioning whether Trump is mentally fit for office.

Trump insisted on taking the test and passed it with flying colors, Dr. Ronny Jackson, presidential physician, told reporters.

“Many of you may have picked up on the fact that we did do a cognitive assessment,” Jackson said.

“I didn’t feel it was clinically indicated,” he added. “It has been my experience that the president is very sharp and he’s very articulate when he speaks to me.”

Trump is the first president to undergo the memory screening, Jackson said. The White House medical team chose the Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MoCA), which was designed as a rapid screening tool for mild cognitive dysfunction — a loss of memory and clear thinking ability that sometimes precedes dementia.

“We picked one of the ones that was a little longer, a little more involved,” Jackson said.

“It was a more difficult one of all of them. It took significantly longer to complete, and the president did extremely well on it,” said Jackson, who is a rear admiral in the Navy.

:rofl: Yes we all trust the diagnosis of Dr. Ronny “Candy Man” Jackson.

1 Like

He could be dead and his supporters would back him before anybody else. We could call it “Weekend At Donald’s”.

1 Like

No, just the bitterness of a broken spirit.

Piers Morgan said Omarosa offered sex in exchange for a job at CNN, and has evidence to prove it. He said Omarosa is the most disgusting vile person he ever met. He said it on Fox months ago. Omarosa is only after the almighty dollar like Jim Comey!

You do realize he was Obama’s doctor too? Wonder if he fudged anything for him or Michael!

1 Like

But, but, she was trump’s BFF for more than a decade, what the hell happened? You don’t like her anymore?